Deadline for arrivals under Thailand’s ‘Test and Go’ scheme may be extended to mid-January

snoop1130

4 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

I asked for QR code for arrival PCR to upload to Mor Chana they said not do. They also said 2nd test at day 5-6 is meant to be ATK for the app to recognise so they said it won't work for PCR.  I'm thinking I might as well just delete the Mor Chana app as noone has asked to see it anyway.

If as I recall you have newly arrived, you have been misinformed.

The 2nd test USED to be an ATK but rules changed and it is now a PCR. Which supposedly gets uploaded to Mor Chana though I was unable to do so. 

14 hours ago, Sheryl said:

If as I recall you have newly arrived, you have been misinformed.

The 2nd test USED to be an ATK but rules changed and it is now a PCR. Which supposedly gets uploaded to Mor Chana though I was unable to do so. 

I did the 2nd test privately as mentioned earlier... Received a notification on Morchana that it was time to upload my test... Entered Lab Number and date and uploaded the PDF.... All good it was accepted and risk changed from medium to low.... I also emailed the hotel a copy as well...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scotsdude said:

I did the 2nd test privately as mentioned earlier... Received a notification on Morchana that it was time to upload my test... Entered Lab Number and date and uploaded the PDF.... All good it was accepted and risk changed from medium to low.... I also emailed the hotel a copy as well...

I can confirm this. I wrongly assumed that the hospital's used the pink slip to upload the test result for you on some database. However that may not be the case. After reading this post I checked the notifications section of the Morchana app and I've had numerous requests asking me to upload my 2nd PCR info. You don't do it using the QR code scanner in the app. In the notification message there is a personalised link provided that you can open and it takes you to a webpage that allows you to upload your test info and the PDF file. And just like scotsdude as soon as I did that I went from "medium risk" to "very low risk". So anyone reading that hasn't uploaded your test result I suggest you check the Morchana notifications section. I had my app notifications turned off hence why I hadn't noticed mine.

Edited by Archie501
  • Like 1

What a hell is this morchana app?))) I've never been told to install it, just sent my 2nd test results to the first hotel and they have replied:

You may keep this results with you as for your reference and should you travel around thailand you may use this specially when you check-in to another hotel.

i have just read a ''non imm o visa'' gives the bearer the same '' or similar  rights'' as Embassy staff ?

and it entitles people to gain access, (to Thailand)? but like a lot of these posts not only 

are they near a month old like the one i noticed, it then advertises co-vid 

insurance and help (100 USD) now the truth is ? or lack of it but this article

talks about Farangs Thai family, once again not really explaining what benefits

this grants people to travel easier than those without. does anyone know what the article was alluding to?  cheers.