Thai police in Omicron alert - crackdowns nationwide to stop spread of variant after PM's order

webfact

1 minute ago, herfiehandbag said:

The law will be whatever the bloke in the brown uniform shining his flashlight into the premises decides. That decision will be based on several factors, including the reliability of regular contributions and the consequent protection they afford, a rapid assessment of the likely contents of the till, and the potential worth, and degree of nervousness shown by the clientele.

He did come back to say he was talking about Pattaya, he did not realise Bangkok was different. 

But your points are valid. Could be the reason why they issue rules, regulations and laws with no oversight on enforcement. Good for the BIB but makes them look stupid in the eyes of the world. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rott said:

He did come back to say he was talking about Pattaya, he did not realise Bangkok was different. 

But your points are valid. Could be the reason why they issue rules, regulations and laws with no oversight on enforcement. Good for the BIB but makes them look stupid in the eyes of the world. 

I honestly don't think they know or care how they look to the outside world - as long as the cash keeps rolling. There is a lot of ground to be made up!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

I honestly don't think they know or care how they look to the outside world - as long as the cash keeps rolling. There is a lot of ground to be made up!

No I am quite sure the. BIB are oblivious to what people think.  When I said makes "them look stupid" I meant officialdom, be it national or local government. But possibly oblivious too. 

On 1/10/2022 at 10:11 PM, milys said:

Well lucky for you there's a new variant incoming. It's a mix of Omicron and Delta called Deltacron and that's doesn't sound good.

As long selfish people refuse to take the vaccine they will take up the healthcare for people who really needs it.

They should do like they've made in Singapore, if you're unvaxxed and get Covid you should pay the hospital bill yourself,

I guesss when it starts to hurt the wallet people will get by BS ideas such "I will do my own research on FB".

Have you given it a thought that with a recovery rate of 99% (your own research I guess) there still will be 10 000 people per million who don't recover.

That's called dying.

I did my own research.jpg

If you pan out you can see the other one "Boy Did I Own the Libs!"

• Like 1

So, the bar girls at taking antigen  test coming up positive,  knowing they are positive  becuse they have symptoms  accompanying the positive  test.  They take paracetamol and continue  to work serving customers  and "serving" customers when they are open, with the Alcohol hours of 17:00- 21-00.  So for five hours these ladies, and I'm sure there are customers  testing positive to giving it to the ladies, five hours they are already knowingly contagious and passing on the virus to patrons, but closing bars at 21:00 stops the virus from spreading?  This does not make any sense when you know that they are definitely  continuing to work with symptoms and positive test keeping the doors open and not closing  shop.  It's not just the bars.  There are people at cosmetic shops like the ones that inject botox, do facial cleaning, cool sculpting and more, that have employees that also know they have positive  antigen  test, and symptoms of covid,  but take paracetamol and continue  to work with people.  There just letting it run its course.  This might work with Omicron,  but if the Delta Variations  makes or rears its head in the tourist bar areas, then it will be bad.   Complacency is happening. 

6 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

The girls are covid positive taking paracetamol and working 5-9 giving the covid to customers.   So, stopping it at 9pm does nothing.

Stopping after 9 presumably stops people getting Covid  during those timings. 

Being open at all is the issue then really with known Covid infected staff,... obviously they are breaking the terms of SHA+ certification. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2022 at 5:21 PM, spidermike007 said:

Asking these creeps to stop being delusional, would be like asking Alaskan coastal tribes to stop fishing. Or asking Biden to appear energetic. They just do not have it in them. They embody delusion. 

I agree totally, if these antiwax morons would destroy for us sensible people the world would be a better place by now.