Testosterone in Hua Hin

alekth85

I found an older thread about this, but since it's been few years, I'm opening a new one.

Anyone buying testosterone in pharmacies, and if so, which pharmacy? Private message is fine.

My testosterone is 305 ng/DL and according to American Urological Association:

According to recent guidelines from the American Urological Association (AUA), a testosterone level of at least 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) is normal for a man.

Normal levels range from 300 to 900 -- i'm 305, which is at the very bottom of what's normal. 

I'm sure people going to start talking about side effects and pretend to be doctors, but I'm just basically looking for a way to procure it without having to waste time waiting in hospitals, and paying thai doctors and hospitals for this privilege to talk to them for 5 minutes before they charge me 500 baht and send me on my way to the pharmacy in hospital.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi there,

250mg Testosterone Enanthate can be found at many Pharmacies in Hua Hin about 250THB per 1ml amp. I would suggest you try around the fresh food markets in the city. There is no problem purchasing it nor any problem using it. If anyone claims there are side effects from using Testosterone when levels are low they have no idea about hormones & I would suggest they study up on all AAS compounds. Great to see you’re doing bloodwork!