Phenobarbital - where to find in Bangkok?

anyone

15 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Barbiturates are illegal in Thailand. As are opioid medications.

If sleep is your problem, I have found Codiphen ( drowsy antihistamine ) always works well for me. AFAIK, not habit-forming.

Barbs are controlled but not opiate based. They would require a hospital prescription. They are a very old fashioned, powerful mickey  finn  style knock out drug and pre date Rohypnol as a date rate drug. Antihistamines only work for a few days as tolerance  builds up quickly which reflects the fact they are not addictive

32 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Barbs are controlled but not opiate based. They would require a hospital prescription. They are a very old fashioned, powerful mickey  finn  style knock out drug and pre date Rohypnol as a date rate drug. Antihistamines only work for a few days as tolerance  builds up quickly which reflects the fact they are not addictive

I stand corrected, I should have said not available over the counter.

I've been using antihistamine for sleep for several years. As I only take them once or twice a week, perhaps I have not acquired tolerance.

AFAIK, the original mickey finn used to shanghai sailors is chloral hydrate.

What's the underlying condition causing the increase in bilirubin?  Seems like visiting a qualified doctor is the best way to move forward and having blood tests done.