Approval for self isolation at home on Phuket

MarkT63

Hi Guys

Anyone know how to get approval for self isolation at home if you do test positive and / or have mild symptoms

of COVID?

Not had a test or have any symptoms but just wanyted to prepare for when it does happen

Cheers

I have seen this graphical info. Whether it's actually followed and in which provinces, is another story. The "possess risk factors" would automatically send you to some facility. They are age over 60 (I read over 65 somewhere else), and the usual conditions (heart, diabetes, overweight...).

rules_english.jpg

rules_thai.jpg

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

I have seen this graphical info. Whether it's actually followed and in which provinces, is another story. The "possess risk factors" would automatically send you to some facility. They are age over 60 (I read over 65 somewhere else), and the usual conditions (heart, diabetes, overweight...).

rules_english.jpg

rules_thai.jpg

In other words, if you're over 65 and in otherwise good health, avoid the authorities like the plague and self-isolate.  If you aren't showing symptoms, you will be after they toss your into a room jammed full of other Covid positive cases - some which will be symptomatic
"You over 65 so we put in with people we know make you sick!" 
I totally miss that rationality when you can self-isolate in safety.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently done home isolation. I had symptoms and i went to do a pcr. I was positive. I have done home isolation. I have informed the government through line app and i did also registered online (i google the info and got some links on PhuketNews). They have called me and they asked if all are ok and if i need medicine or anything. Nothing else. I pass it like a flu. My question to all the people here in this post is , how i can get a medical certification that i had covid so as to be able to travel around Thailand with no issues? Called the hospitals Bangkok and Patong but they just do not know and they did understand surprising English. I am not going to pay another 2.700baht or 2.400baht for a pcr only to get the certificate BUT i do have the PCR proving that i had covid, i survived no? so how i shall get this medical certificate? The clinic that i have done the PCR does not know and they have directed me in the hospitals but the staff in the hospitals  do not know....i am used to this kind of Mickey Monkey situations does not bother me but it would be good to get the certificate if somebody knows kindly write me here. cheers