Test and Go

nitehawk42

Assuming you recently entered the country and was given a RT-PCR test at the SHA+ hotel (i.e. one day quarantine).  

Did you get the pink copy when processing through BKK?  If so, it indicates (and I was told as much at the hotel) that I should take the pink copy to a designated testing place (scan the QR code on the pink form) and it will have a list of authorized hospitals in the area you will be need to get the second RT-PCR test.  The pink copy indicates "...day 5-6 after arrival at designated lab centers".  I was also told the test is free as long as you take the pink slip to a designated lab.  As far as reporting it, did you download the Morchana app?  Honestly, I can't provide an answer regarding the reporting of the second test....I'm hoping the hospital in my area will know.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Call hotel, possibly you handed them your pink form. 
some hotel demand them at check in, together with passport. 
other way you can forget. No way reporting them on mor chana, as they dont have qr code. 
People have already left thailand failing to do the second test (for various reasons). Looks, like authorities dont follow up

Hotel is not testing, but might be checking what is written on your pink document. 
some hotels demand it at check in, some dont care at all. 
you might have handed them your pink paper which might be put in there by immigration officer. Still might be at hotel reception. Some hotels forget to give it back after checking them