Strongest double sided mounting tape (in Thailand)

robblok

Ok I have been successful with scotch but its not good for adhering to tiles. I want to mount a small ikea hanger to the wall. Nothing heavy will be put on it but twice not it came of the wall. I know drilling would be better but as the home is rented i prefer not to drill too much. 

The same Ikea hanger (steel bar with s hooks on it) does mount well with the tape to an other kind of wall. Does anyone have any suggestions for a really strong mounting tape ? Lazada is an option so is shopee. 

I googled best mounting tapes but those are not available in Thailand and to order just some mounting tape in the US is overkill.

6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I've had decent results with 3M VHB and K520 adhesion promoter.

Thanks i see a lot of 3M VHB tapes what does the number after the VBH  mean like V41 , V81, V10 mean (cant really find what that means)

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Thanks i see a lot of 3M VHB tapes what does the number after the VBH  mean like V41 , V81, V10 mean (cant really find what that means)

I’m not sure of the reference number but the one you want is this one

08973B51-F01D-4050-9DA4-DAA8D881C25F.thumb.jpeg.d697652ce9600e3eaa90d4c771f695d1.jpeg

though you almost certainly will have to cut it off when you leave.

It is a structural adhesive and is the kind used in the plane making industry. HomePro has it