Reputable agent to handle getting daughter her American Passport

Im looking for an agent, a reputable one, to handle all the paperwork needed to get my daughter her American Passport.  I want to provide them with the necessary info and have them fill out all the forms and do everything on my behalf and then send the the document package to sign and for them to take care of everything for me. 

I dont mind spending the money in exchange for the convenience of not having to spend hours on my computer while also trying to work and be productive. 

Can anyone recommend an agent they used personally, and the cost they paid? Im looking for minimal work on my part aside from signing where necessary and providing whatever proof documents are needed. 

Any assistance would be appreciated 

1 hour ago, Leveraged said:

Im looking for an agent, a reputable one, to handle all the paperwork needed to get my daughter her American Passport.  I want to provide them with the necessary info and have them fill out all the forms and do everything on my behalf and then send the the document package to sign and for them to take care of everything for me. 

Not possible. US embassy requires your daughter, and both parents, to appear in person at the Embassy. A little difficult if using an agent. Just do it yourself.

US Citizenship and Report of Birth

If you are an American citizen and you have a child born in Thailand, your child is a US citizen by birthright. In order to prove your child’s US citizenship and receive a US passport, you have to register the birth at the US Embassy or Consulate in Thailand. Your child must appear in person at the US Embassy with both parents. Once your child is registered, they will receive a Certificate of Citizenship and may apply for a US passport.

https://www.thaiembassy.com/us-visa/us-embassy-thailand

15 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Not possible. US embassy requires your daughter, and both parents, to appear in person at the Embassy. A little difficult if using an agent. Just do it yourself.

The agent can compile all the documents, fill them out, send them to me to be signed, proofread and check everything, and then submit to the embassy. Once the time comes for the interview, we will all of course be there for it. 

My time is high valuable so if theres an agent (and I know there are) who can facilitate this, I would really appreciate reccomendations or personal stories.