Accelerated COVID Jabs May Cause Undesirable Symptoms

webfact

yo.jpg

BANGKOK, Jan 21 (TNA) – Subsequent jabs of COVID-19 vaccines may cause undesirable effects if they are administered too early, a viral expert has warned.

Prof Dr Yong Poovorawan, head of the Center of Excellence in Clinical Virology at Chulalongkorn University, wrote on Facebook that many people asked about proper doses of COVID-19 vaccination and some people even said they had already received five shots comprising the first two jabs of. the Sinovac vaccine, followed by a jab of AstraZeneca and then two shots of Moderna. Some people said they did not count their initial Sinovac jabs.

Prof Dr Yong likened proper vaccination to filling a glass with water. To cope with COVID-19, people should start with two initial shots, followed by a booster jab, and that would be a full glass of water.

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-866428

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright TNA 2022-01-22

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

he's been watching UK News channels again - the UK now advises at least 90 days gap for booster shot which was announced last week

I get my booster after about 90 days in norway.Minimum 4,5 months is he rule here.

• Like 1

Although people did not overdose on a vaccine, they could develop undesirable symptoms, Prof Dr Yong said. (TNA)

I know several people that have had 4 or 5 total thinking Sinovac was a big zero.    "Undesirable symptoms"  but are the people actually developing more immunity and better protection?

4 hours ago, arick said:
7 hours ago, Soikhaonoiken said:

I note the good Doctor wants his 5 minutes of fame again, never heard of him before this pandemic... 

4 hours ago, arick said:

He is famous he is on Facebook. 

There is also a Wiki article about him which includes a long list of awards and recognition. Far more than anyone on this forum could possibly aspire to I'll wager.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yong_Poovorawan

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I thought it was a little more complicated, namely it depended on what the 2 first shots were. My Mrs got her booster after 3 months, a Pfizer on top of a Sino and a AZ. I had 2xPfizer and believe I have to wait 6 months to qualify for a booster.

Maybe but for the vast majority in Thailand they've either had 2 Sinovac or AZ. Had AZ in June and Sept with a Pfizer booster a couple of weeks ago myself.

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

The US would not initially give me a booster after I returned here 2 weeks ago because my Astrazenica 2nd jab was only 4 months prior and not 6 months in between the final jab and the booster date. 

However, a little sweet talk and it was done and a full jab of Moderna and not a half jab like they are giving, since I am one with an autoimmune condition.... 

No issues afterwards either.  Just have to figure out how to add it to the Mor Prom App.

Open Mor Prom app select international certificate scroll down and register for a new updated certificate,it will include all your "jabs"

The certificate will be emailed to you

Edited by norbra
  • Thanks 1