Accelerated COVID Jabs May Cause Undesirable Symptoms

webfact

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I thought it was a little more complicated, namely it depended on what the 2 first shots were. My Mrs got her booster after 3 months, a Pfizer on top of a Sino and a AZ. I had 2xPfizer and believe I have to wait 6 months to qualify for a booster.

It's absolutely complicated. When the goal is to prevent infection and transmission, then boosters have to be timed to boost as antibodies wane. But this timing varies by primary vaccines and the health/age of the individual. Countering infection through T-cells is different and not affected by this timing issue.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Prof Dr Yong likened proper vaccination to filling a glass with water. To cope with COVID-19, people should start with two initial shots, followed by a booster jab, and that would be a full glass of water.

I don't think I am intelligent enough to follow Dr. Yong's overly academic explanation here. Perhaps from now on I should have fewer initial shots and also skimp on the boosters from my liquor cabinet and settle for a full glass of water instead.

7 hours ago, Moonlover said:

There is also a Wiki article about him which includes a long list of awards and recognition. Far more than anyone on this forum could possibly aspire to I'll wager.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yong_Poovorawan

I have a music appreciate attendance certificate; 4 X 1 hr classes, with 20 minute coffee break. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, nchuckle said:

Worse still,there are those who believe,against all evidence,they are possessed of such. Try that mirror…

Propoganda is not evidence, it's always easy to get along with the narrative build, but there is a reason that Homo sapiens is not sheep ????

12 hours ago, RandiRona said:

I am sorry if you were not able to understand that sarcastic joke, better luck next time!

i didn't understand it either, your sarcasm appears extremely subtle to the point of incomprehensible unless you are attacking another user of this forum

18 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Maybe but for the vast majority in Thailand they've either had 2 Sinovac or AZ. Had AZ in June and Sept with a Pfizer booster a couple of weeks ago myself.

In Pattaya there was quite a drive to use up Pfizer and a lot of older Expats were given it at both the BHP and Central Festival.