Court Appeal In 5 Days....

Hi all,

Well my wife and i have our court appeal this friday (15th). I have supplied further evidence of our contact over the previous 2 years, i have supplied a transcript of a telephone conversation between us both (proving she speaks English) and also a letter from my parents.

Does anybody have any idea as to what i should expect on the day, or any further advice that they would be willing to give to me.

I must say, now the date is almost upon me im finding it very daunting. Now i can understand exactly how my wife felt prior to her interview.

regards

Dean

Well my wife and i have our court appeal this friday (15th). I have supplied further evidence of our contact over the previous 2 years, i have supplied a transcript of a telephone conversation between us both (proving she speaks English) and also a letter from my parents.

Hi Dean,

I am afraid I can give no advice, so I wish you the best of Luck on the day as I am sure it is very daunting.

I presume the above comments are what they deemed you didn't quite fulfill the criteria at your application.

If you serviced this shortfall to the necessary requirement, which there isn't a standard, then you are going in the right direction.

I am not conversant with appeals, so I wish you well.

Moss

Hi Dean,

I am afraid I can give no advice, so I wish you the best of Luck on the day as I am sure it is very daunting.

I presume the above comments are what they deemed you didn't quite fulfill the criteria at your application.

If you serviced this shortfall to the necessary requirement, which there isn't a standard, then you are going in the right direction.

I am not conversant with appeals, so I wish you well.

Moss

Moss

Thanks very much for your words of encouragement, i appreciate it!

Dean