0-A Long stay visa insurance question

Thanks Happy Nuff:). I have found the comments on this thread very useful in clarifying to me that there is no need to apply for an O-A Visa and for my requirements ie being able to easily extend my visa, reduced insurance requirements that the O-Retirement visa is the way to go.   I also went to my local thai consulate but they only offer the O-A visa in Hong Kong so will enter as visa exempt for 30 days under my UK passport and then apply for the O-retirement visa in Bangkok.  Thank you for your comments.   

If I am staying at my own condo when I first arrive am I required to complete the TM30 form or should this be done by the Juristic condo office?  Also it says on the form that “must notify the local immigration division if located in the Bangkok area.”   Also must notify within 24 hours of arriving at the residence.   Can someone please clarify if the Juristic person for the condo takes care of this as don’t really fancy a trip to immigration in the first 24 hours of landing.  Thank you. 

1 hour ago, HKexpat said:

If I am staying at my own condo when I first arrive am I required to complete the TM30 form or should this be done by the Juristic condo office?  Also it says on the form that “must notify the local immigration division if located in the Bangkok area.”   Also must notify within 24 hours of arriving at the residence.   Can someone please clarify if the Juristic person for the condo takes care of this as don’t really fancy a trip to immigration in the first 24 hours of landing.  Thank you. 

You can complete the TM30 form to report your arrival at your residence since you are the owner.

They are not enforcing the 24 hours to do the report. If you do it before you apply for the non-o visa at Chaeng Wattana it will need to be done at the Muang Thong Thani office.