Unexpected Cars

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

P1010156_zps4a531fc8.jpg

P1010155_zps9b917d31.jpg

There are a few Mitsuoka model here, this model 3.7 - 3.8 million. but must admit they are rare to see on the road, far more Viewt models about but at 1.6 million is crazy price for a Mk2 Jag look a like body Nissan March 1.2.. 3 cylinder

I wonder if I could convince my wife to buy me that for my birthday?

I just caught her and showed her the car and asked her.

I wonder what happened to the beautiful girl I married who said she would do anything for me?

So she's no longer besotowub.png for you to get a Desotobiggrin.png

Edited by kartman

• 2 weeks later...

Last week in Chiang Mai on my way home from cycling, spotted a Lancia Fulvia in a repair shop. Undergoing a very unfortunate Thai style 'restoration'. It's criminal what they do to very desirable classics. Went back the next day and took a few pics if anyone is interested. There is another one for sale in Bangkok, which I thought was likely be the only one in country.

Last week in Chiang Mai on my way home from cycling, spotted a Lancia Fulvia in a repair shop. Undergoing a very unfortunate Thai style 'restoration'. It's criminal what they do to very desirable classics. Went back the next day and took a few pics if anyone is interested. There is another one for sale in Bangkok, which I thought was likely be the only one in country.

If it is a 1.6 HF I would be in!

I hope it is sprayed Transport Yellow then it will blend in with a lot of other restorationssmile.png .

• 2 weeks later...

P1010156_zps4a531fc8.jpg

P1010155_zps9b917d31.jpg

There are a few Mitsuoka model here, this model 3.7 - 3.8 million. but must admit they are rare to see on the road, far more Viewt models about but at 1.6 million is crazy price for a Mk2 Jag look a like body Nissan March 1.2.. 3 cylinder

They have them on display in Emporium Bangkok at the moment. As mentioned the convertible 3.8 million, the ViewT about 1.8 mill, and the horrendous lovechild of an Almera/Bentley was around 2.5 million as I recall. Apologies for the quality of the photos/photographer, only had my cheapo phone with me at the time.

post-145826-0-00436400-1394769966_thumb.

post-145826-0-85353200-1394770103_thumb.

post-145826-0-41140600-1394770132_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw what looked like a Morgan parked up a soi today as I went past in Chonburi. Will try to go back for a look tomorrow.

There's a Alfa 1750 GTV park near a condo block that didn't move for months, was hoping he wanted to sell but it disappeared for a re-spray last week.

• 1 year later...

P1010156_zps4a531fc8.jpg

P1010155_zps9b917d31.jpg

They have them on display in Emporium Bangkok at the moment. As mentioned the convertible 3.8 million, the ViewT about 1.8 mill, and the horrendous lovechild of an Almera/Bentley was around 2.5 million as I recall. Apologies for the quality of the photos/photographer, only had my cheapo phone with me at the time.

attachicon.gif20140313_162735.jpg

attachicon.gif20140313_162748.jpg

attachicon.gif20140313_162822.jpg

It's not Almera Bentley. Those are made from a Nissan Tena, which is at least a 6 cylinder, like the former Cefiro

Edited by stingray

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...