O-Retirement Visa application process

I am currently 57 and based in HK as a permanent resident and a UK national.   I am planning to relocate to Bangkok by entering with my uk passport as visa exempt and then apply for the O-retirement visa using the bank transfer method as I already have a thai bank account and own a condo in Bangkok.  Some things I am unclear on however is that I understand I have to show proof that the THB800,000 was from an overseas transfer.   As I plan on sending more than this amount to cover some initial living costs do I just keep a copy of the Telegraphic Transfer from my bank in HK as proof of this or do I need something from my thai bank instead?   Also I read that I need a bank guarantee letter could someone clarify what this  is for if I have my thai bank book that already shows a balance of at least THB before I make the application won’t this suffice?   Also I read that you may get asked for rental slips but as I will do this within the first few weeks of my arrival and will stay at my condo do I just show them a copy of the title deed or is something else required for this?   I’m also unclear on what insurance I should be applying for as I understand it needs to be for the period of the visa but as this will be in different steps, ie 30 days, 90 days, and then will apply for a 12 month extension what period of insurance should do I apply for initially?   Am assuming this will be 30 days and I should then apply for another policy for 90 days and again for 12 months but could someone please clarify this too?  
Just trying to be clear on what I need to prepare to bring with me to immigration.  Thank you.