Insurance 2022

Hummin

Time for insurance again, and have these offers. I am 53 years with no Health issues, and no medications.

I have social security and private insurance back home, so I only nede for emergency/accident here in Thailand only. I am Also covered for hospitilations cost 16 000,- a day, and prescripted medicine covered if needed through my social security.

Here is my offers, and Pacific Cross 38k seems reasonable for me. Anyone with experience? 

I have for the moment World Nomads Explorer policy one year travel insurance. 

5D36A3E5-DE26-49FA-8553-9E70692047E2.jpeg

Edited by Hummin

Be careful Travel Insurance does not cover ok and found out on Saga who supposed to look out for people aged over 50 years old.
Sorry can not help you on your quote but yes on the face of it what you posted seem reasonable but yean many over 70 get very high premiums quoted and not sure if and when one makes a claim whether your insurance the next year will rocket

Contact an agent, which are you going to use later, to give you options only for accident. Probably you dont need health insurance, 

premier plus by pacific has only accident 200k, which you can upgrade up to 1mln. Each addition 100k above 200k  is 150b

Edited by internationalism

22 hours ago, jwest10 said:

Be careful Travel Insurance does not cover ok and found out on Saga who supposed to look out for people aged over 50 years old.
Sorry can not help you on your quote but yes on the face of it what you posted seem reasonable but yean many over 70 get very high premiums quoted and not sure if and when one makes a claim whether your insurance the next year will rocket

Im not sure I understand?

World Nomads for the moment is not available for some Eu countries. My last policy Explorer with them was 65k