Thai prosecutors concerned they may miss opportunity to indict Red Bull heir

snoop1130

13 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

None of this matters in the case of Boss, he could have gone out with a hand grenade and took out 25 people, he would still be untouchable, his family connections are above the Police, Prosecutors and the Government.

Only one man could give the order, and that is just not going to happen, everybody else is powerless.

Man??

23 hours ago, Snig27 said:

Yet another failure by Prayut, who swore that justice would prevail here. 

He will never appear in a Thai court, because many many powerful/corrupt people would be exposed and if justice was really to prevail they would also be charged with serious corruption/collusion offences and their superiors also charged, never ending upwarsd trail of serious charges. Half of the police, politicians and their cronies, and the judiciary would be in jail.

It just aint gunna happen.

Prayuth or whoever is in charge will just ignore the whole matter. Sad to say they don't seem to have any other option. 

1 hour ago, Geir Rasch said:

ThaI passport last for 5 years. It is 10 years since he left the country. How can he get a new passport when he is wanted by the police? Where can he go without a passport? So the whole world are corrupt?

Big money available will open many doors that are closed to normal people.

On 1/28/2022 at 5:13 PM, 2long said:

Thai prosecutors are NOT concerned... this is just a sham article in an attempt to show that some people in the 'system' care and want justice.

i have to agree.. if they REALLY wanted him, they either have him or there’d be more “action” visible to support a claim that they’re actively looking but without success 

these days - with all the various ways data gets compromised - it’s hard to really and truly hard to hide anything a governmental unit does 

Maybe they really are looking - hard to say, but as a betting man i’d say that’s a lower odds scenario.

9 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Big money available will open many doors that are closed to normal people.

i’d assume he has or at some on the not too far past, had access to a 3rd country passport …. there’s a number of countries whose citizenship and by extension, a passport, can be obtained rather easily through investments and other similar monetary-based programs 

On 1/28/2022 at 4:46 PM, alextrat1966 said:

No police force in the West wherever he is staying will dare to arrest him. He is too powerful and rich for that. He can corrupt anything, not just Thai authorities.

What a load of B S. 

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2022 at 5:04 PM, realfunster said:

Yeah right, just like Epstein....

Why would they even bother ? From what I can see on their website there is no interpol notice issued for him anyway ?

All Google shows me is Thai press reports indicating the Thai police saying that they have requested Interpol to issue a red notice.

How likely do you reckon that is ? 

likely - nah! unlikely - yep.

From memory , one of the excuses for not issuing the red notice way back was they couldn't translate it into English.     

Edited by Artisi

1 hour ago, alextrat1966 said:

Then explain to me why he hasn’t been arrested yet.

Or how did Jeffrey Epstein corrupt the justice for how long.

You must live in Disney World…

that's very simple for anyone who knows anything about anything - he hasn't, as far as we know, committed any offense outside of Thailand - plus, it would seem the RTP haven't asked for him to be detained in any other country as there has been no red notice issued. I could show you how to search Interpol red notices, beats playing with your blocks at kindergarten.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Artisi said:

that's very simple for anyone who knows anything about anything - he hasn't, as far as we know, committed any offense outside of Thailand - plus, it would seem the RTP haven't asked for him to be detained in any other country as there has been no red notice issued. I could show you how to search Interpol red notices, beats playing with your blocks at kindergarten.  

I'm gonna save my words, and not tell you what you play with, because it appears to be substances that cause a significant amount of damage to the brain. 

As for the red notice, look below, Mr. Know It All!

image.png.45ff033bc6154892cf4e7fc025a5bbdf.png

Edited by alextrat1966

38 minutes ago, alextrat1966 said:

I'm gonna save my words, and not tell you what you play with, because it appears to be substances that cause a significant amount of damage to the brain. 

As for the red notice, look below, Mr. Know It All!

image.png.45ff033bc6154892cf4e7fc025a5bbdf.png

Do you get all your information from a cut and paste Twitter account, suggest you go to the source and check the Interpol site- he is not there as confirmed by a couple of other posters. 

11 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Do you get all your information from a cut and paste Twitter account, suggest you go to the source and check the Interpol site- he is not there as confirmed by a couple of other posters. 

Not everything gets posted to the Interpol website as you can read in their own website's disclaimer; had you bothered to read it of course. 

There's only like 6 (or 8 ) IIRC red notices issued for Thai citizens public on Interpol's website, you really believe only 6 Thais are wanted at the moment? lol...

Edited by alextrat1966