Thai prosecutors concerned they may miss opportunity to indict Red Bull heir

snoop1130

Simple reward issued by dead policeman's  family will see a bounty hunter bring this lil pos back in less than a week

BTW: where are all the enraged Thai netizens?

Here is something they can sink their computers into.

Start posting wanted posters all over the internet...start a go fund me reward & offer it.

Then at least the perp will not be at all the F1 races etc like he has been all these years partying till his charges time out

Edited by meechai
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thai public prosecutors have expressed concern that they may not be able to indict Red Bull heir, Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya, on a drug abuse charge before the time allowed under the statute of limitations for the offence runs out in the next eight months.

Concerned my ar#se

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

No police force in the West wherever he is staying will dare to arrest him. He is too powerful and rich for that. He can corrupt anything, not just Thai authorities.

Maybe time for a bounty hunter..

• Like 2

I am of the opinion  that  the statute of limitations only applies  if no  action has commenced against an accused person.

Should a   warrant, or indictment  been issued, alleging a crime,  the  statute of limitations  does not apply, and the matter stays in existance until such time as the accused person is  captured, if ever.,  as "an action"  has legally commenced.

So in this case, if a warrant or indictment  for  the little flea  be in existance,  there is no time limitation.      Does anyome here know  if there is such documentation in  existance, I have never seen mention of  same.

If indeed a "red notice"  has been issued by Interpol,  there would most definitely  be   either one issued by the Thai authorities, as a "red notice"  requests  any police  agency  locating the accused to arrest him immediately, on a "provisional warrant"  issued in the   country where found, until    Thais authorites attend    that country with the original document, to then seek  the accuseds extradition.          Also it is not always  imperitive that    any two countries  have an extradition treaty in existance between them,  the government of the country where an accused  may be arrested, can grant the release of the accused to  authorities of the seeking country.  This has been done  several times in the past.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

Utter bs, there is an Interpol Red Notice on his name, and so he should be arrested and returned to Thailand, but he hasn't! Several people even claim to have seen him in Abu Dhabi celebrating Max Verstappen's (stolen) championship! But he wasn't arrested, guess why!?

With a net worth of over $24.5 billion in the family, they are extremely wealthy. Jeffrey Epstein was a nobody in comparison with only $577 million, and still managed to corrupt justice in the US for quite some time. 

You are the one dreaming here/

https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

15 hours ago, 2long said:

Thai prosecutors are NOT concerned... this is just a sham article in an attempt to show that some people in the 'system' care and want justice.

Exactly, it should be reported to the government as fake news ????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

Utter bs, there is an Interpol Red Notice on his name, and so he should be arrested and returned to Thailand, but he hasn't! Several people even claim to have seen him in Abu Dhabi celebrating Max Verstappen's (stolen) championship! But he wasn't arrested, guess why!?

With a net worth of over $24.5 billion in the family, they are extremely wealthy. Jeffrey Epstein was a nobody in comparison with only $577 million, and still managed to corrupt justice in the US for quite some time. 

You are the one dreaming here/

They are worth nowhere near that my little friend; the company maybe (mainly Austrian; read: not Australian in case you were wondering) but not this pinhead quirk. But immaterial in any case; rich wouldn’t matter, if the cause was there he’d be swallowing his soap as we speak.
Anyway, think yourself lucky. After years of listening to such tat that you are lucky you get any sort of acknowledgment. 

• Haha 1

Yes, it's obvious by the comments, no one here is surprised. I would be very surprised if the Thai Judiciary (or the gov.) managed to find a way to keep him on the wanted list indefinitely. But 'there you go', I am not a 'legal eagle' nor (cough) a 'politician' and I am sure that the same would apply if it had been a foreigner who committed the crime and was in hiding somewhere waiting for the statute to expire. 

There are 12 Thai Nationals on Interpol's Red list, Vorayuth is not on that list.

When you read the charges for People on that list from other Nations, the charges are fairly detailed and clear, for the Thai, however, it is ridiculously short and confusing, many of them just say "carried out the act of smuggling of migrants" (most are about smuggling) and "abduction" with no descriptive information whatsoever.

Edited by AlQaholic

Thai public prosecutors have expressed concern that they may not be able to indict Red Bull heir, Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya, on a drug abuse charge before the time allowed under the statute of limitations for the offence runs out in the next eight months.

Only because they never had any intention of indicting him for anything. 

• Like 1

'...concerned...' my eye.  What a load of garbage.  Nobody has shown the least 'concern' about bringing this murderer to justice.  Just more cheap lip service while the clock continues to run out.  Expect another announcement of 'concern' in a few months.   Pathetic.  

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

They are worth nowhere near that my little friend; the company maybe (mainly Austrian; read: not Australian in case you were wondering) but not this pinhead quirk. But immaterial in any case; rich wouldn’t matter, if the cause was there he’d be swallowing his soap as we speak.
Anyway, think yourself lucky. After years of listening to such tat that you are lucky you get any sort of acknowledgment. 

So now I’m supposed to believe some random fella in TVF over Forbes… You guys have no limit really ???? 

Jeffrey Epstein with far less money and power molded Justice for far longer and it worked great for him (until it didn’t, but that’s another matter). 

The Interpol Red Notice is there and it’s public, one can only wonder why Mr. Yoovidhya hasn’t been arrested, while staying in the West… How easy it is to bash Thailand, but let’s not forget he is in the west.

it is a shame most of the Thai police do a great job when allowed, so they only being held back by a couple of top guys who will face the court after the general retires, and a question if the general has quit the army shouldent he be fined for impersonating an army officer when he wears his army uniform?