Antigen test required to fly to Europe.

merijn

I will need a antigen test next week as I'm flying to the Netherlands for which a antigen test is sufficient and as i fly with Qatar this is also not a problem.

But it is hard to find a place on Phuket who do antigen tests with certificate with a few hours turn around.

The places i contacted can do a antigen test but don't supply a certificate, only the lab results and i don't know if that is sufficient to fly.

Does anybody know where i can do this on Phuket ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Damn, CM Ram is charging 2,200b for the antigen test and certificate..

2 hour turn around time seems a little long…

Go directions to N Health lab in Chiang Mai.  Under 1000 and certificate, too!

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Depends on the country you're flying to and the airline.

it actually more depends on the airline , what they require in order to board AND your vaccination status , since europe is accepting double jabbed travellers from Thailand providing you can show your certificate on the Mor Prom App .This has been agreed since January and is connected to the European Covid Gateway system .     Finnair require the PCR or antigen test at the requisite period before departure and with the antigen test being considerable cheaper I would like to find a clinic / other that will do same and provide a certificate in/near Pattaya !!   Finnair say you can do their own antigen test but at huge cost !!!

SO- anyone know where antigen tests plus certificate can be obtained here in Pattaya ???

• 2 weeks later...

The US also accepts an antigen test, but like I suspect with The Netherlands, it has to be from a lab or clinic. In other works you can't just pick a test up at 7-11 and take it yourself. 

I got my antigen test at The Tourist Clinic in Patong for 590 baht. It took about an hour and included both the lab report and a medical certificate. Qatar only cared about the lab report when I checked in for a flight to the US. 

On 2/11/2022 at 9:48 AM, DFPhuket said:

The US also accepts an antigen test, but like I suspect with The Netherlands, it has to be from a lab or clinic. In other works you can't just pick a test up at 7-11 and take it yourself. 

I got my antigen test at The Tourist Clinic in Patong for 590 baht. It took about an hour and included both the lab report and a medical certificate. Qatar only cared about the lab report when I checked in for a flight to the US. 

The Netherlands requires a lab/clinic report of your antigen test.