Mor Prom ID doesn't match by ID card number

Tardigrade

Just a query - My (pink) ID card number and the number they (arbitrarily) gave me when I was vaccinate and now appears on the Mor Prom app are different - will this be a problem?

I did give them my ID card when I went for my first shot, but they came up with another number.  Also, the app shows our names in two different fields (I assume one for Thai and the other for an English translation) - my surname is spelt differently (correctly where the Thai name normally is and incorrectly where the English name is shown) - repeated visits to Patong hospital to address this, and assurances that it would either (i) be fixed or (ii) didn't matter, so ignore it - have resulted in no change.

Has anyone experienced any difficulties with these types of discrepancies ? 

• Like 1

My understanding was that an ID number consisting of 13 digits (same format as the Thai ID number, but starting with 600000...) was created specifically for giving non-Thais their vaccinations.  That's certainly true in my case.  My MOPH ID for the purpose of my vaccination records is 13-digits, starting with 600000..., and is certainly different than my "Thai ID number" as shown on my yellow house registration book and the pink ID card (which share the same number as each other).

The name thing sounds problematic.  When you use your 600000... vaccination ID number to log into Mor Prom you should be able to click the Certificate button to show your Thailand National Vaccination Certificate which is in English and Thai and references the 600000... vaccination ID number and has your passport number as well.  Is your name shown correctly on this document?

If Patong Hospital is unable to resolve the issue, and it seems like they should be able to, I would try the Phuket Provincial Health Office in Phuket Town (corner of Narisson and Surin Roads).  They are set up outside that building most weekdays and one can get the yellow covid vaccination booklet when you present your Thailand National Vaccination Certificate and passport.  They may be able to correct the data in the MOPH Mor Prom application, or correct it in the yellow covid vaccination booklet.  The yellow covid vaccination booklets are available for a 50 baht fee, but the people staffing the desk there may be able to get the online changes made as well.  Worth a try.

23 minutes ago, Tardigrade said:

discrepancies ? 

I can't get an SMS.

My cell number doesn't correspond with the place I got my Pfeizer shot.  I can't register on the app.  

I ended up getting the yellow vaccine book.  Took a week, cost .50 baht.  Recognized for International travel.

Very many thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, I confirm I have a 6000..... ID number for the vaccine which like you differs from your pink ID card.

The spelling mistake is minor an O in place of an A in my surname - but where officialdom rules, I wonder if it would be a problem I hope not):

249211307_WhatsAppImage2022-02-01at22_37_21.thumb.jpeg.357f6abc7e3e6e036d92049550446c39.jpeg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, skatewash said:

If Patong Hospital is unable to resolve the issue, and it seems like they should be able to, I would try the Phuket Provincial Health Office in Phuket Town (corner of Narisson and Surin Roads).  They are set up outside that building most weekdays and one can get the yellow covid vaccination booklet when you present your Thailand National Vaccination Certificate and passport.  They may be able to correct the data in the MOPH Mor Prom application, or correct it in the yellow covid vaccination booklet.  The yellow covid vaccination booklets are available for a 50 baht fee, but the people staffing the desk there may be able to get the online changes made as well.  Worth a try.

I'll try the Phuket Provincial Health Office - thanks for the suggestion  - yellow book, hand written, spelt correctly.