Test and Go - Hua Hin

sitta

2 hours ago, sitta said:

Looking for Good hotel with test and go 5 days package, quoted 20000 baht for a single person with breakfast at G Hua Hin Resort.

G Hotel in Hua Hin is not a bad hotel, it's close to Market Village and Blu Port. The only thing that prevents me staying there again is that the mattresses are then concrete, but this was a very long ago.

• Haha 1

The previous test & go set a limit of 2 hrs drive so no hotels in HH could comply. It seems that has changed but many hotels are scrambling to work out how to comply, hence the lack of info. I know Hilton offer packages, but require minimum 3 day consecutive stays, I am sure others will too. 

18 hours ago, travelhuahin said:

iSanook in Khao takiab. New Hotel just open 2020. 5 Day Package single Person include Breakfast, Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Hua Hin, Transfer from Hotel to Hospital for PCR test, 2 PCR test. Price 18000 THB. If only Day1+Day 5 is 13000 THB for 1 Person

I tried their website, but they don't have any packages you can click on. It all goes to regular booking. They don't respond to emails or messenger either. I'll have my wife in Thailand give them a call to see what's up. Never been to Hua Hin. Looks like a nice place to stay for 5 days. I'm gonna keep checking for other places around there.

• 4 weeks later...