Handyman for leaky roof

Inderpland

Here's how my wife and I had our leaky roof repaired, we saw some nearby construction going on and stopped and ask them if they had time to fix our leaky roof, two guys came by after 5pm, went up on our roof and said they'll be back Saturday (I'm guessing their day off).  They came back and applied cement and that roof sealing paint all along the apex, problem solved, I can't remember the price but it wasn't expensive.  

If you don't get any recommendations, maybe give this method a try, good luck.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bbko said:

Here's how my wife and I had our leaky roof repaired, we saw some nearby construction going on and stopped and ask them if they had time to fix our leaky roof, two guys came by after 5pm, went up on our roof and said they'll be back Saturday (I'm guessing their day off).  They came back and applied cement and that roof sealing paint all along the apex, problem solved, I can't remember the price but it wasn't expensive.  

Thanks, have already asked two groups working on houses in our village but they're not interested in small projects like this one.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:51 PM, bbko said:

Wouldn't it have been better to replace the broken ridge capping?  

On 2/2/2022 at 4:16 PM, Inderpland said:

Thanks, have already asked two groups working on houses in our village but they're not interested in small projects like this one.

But this is the Pattaya thread so why the village reference? Just ask in the 711 or ask the motosai  guys...somebody will No somebody

13 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

But this is the Pattaya thread so why the village reference? Just ask in the 711 or ask the motosai  guys...somebody will No somebody

Or, the motosai guy will say he used to be a roofer and do it himself.  Sure be be quality workmanship.  ????

13 hours ago, Leaver said:

Wouldn't it have been better to replace the broken ridge capping?  

Assuming the crack was visible, but if it's not visible then I guess paint sealer is easier.  Either way the leak was fixed.

On 2/7/2022 at 1:20 AM, The Hammer2021 said:

Because I live in a gated community in Pattaya and it's called a village. The "motosai" guys have been asked as well as the security guy and the somtam lady and the soi dogs,

• Thanks 1