Where to get a receipt for fully paid accommodation with property's tax number???

For my STV I need a receipt for fully paid accommodation with property's tax number. (That I've been renting a house in Thailand for many years does not count....????) So, I need a hotel booking that I'm - of course - going to cancel ...

Does anyone know if I can get such a receipt with tax number on booking.com or any other website? As far as I know, there is only a booking confirmation and I reckon that won't be enough.

So, your advice is once more very much appreciated.

Cheers

• Confused 1

I've been thinking about asking my landlady to change my rental contract into a leasing contract. Just what exactly is the difference? In Thai it is the same word...

Any ideas are welcome.

1 hour ago, bbOh said:

I've been thinking about asking my landlady to change my rental contract into a leasing contract. Just what exactly is the difference? In Thai it is the same word...

Any ideas are welcome.

Ask you landlord to add their tax ID to the rental or lease agreement. They may decline as they are probably not declaring the rental and paying tax 

I have decided to escalate the issue. I feel that I'm faced with ordinary "I do my job employees" , so I have reported my complaints to the next level, asking for escalation. Let's see what it brings. However, I have asked to be in communication with the consul (done that). I'm so fed up and they have a job to do!!!

9 hours ago, bbOh said:

Any ideas are welcome.

If your landlady is Thai her tax ID number is her ID number shown on her ID card and house book.

• Like 1