Cambodia sitting on yellow mine, 1.7 tonnes of gold ore extracted

geovalin

Renaissance Minerals (Cambodia) extracted 1,751 kg of gold ore as of earlier February, reaching nearly full capacity of gold extraction. Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday said that in the seven month extraction operation, the company is now extracting at average 80 to 100 kg per week. In other words, the company is extracting to its full capacity of 250 kg per month or 3,000 kg per year.

“Gold ore extracted in Mondulkiri province, we refined 1,751 kg,” he said. “On an average, we refine between 80 kg to 100 kg per week, the amount is increasing.”

Last June, Renaissance Minerals (Cambodia), the Australia-listed Renaissance, started a commercial gold refinery factory located in Mondulkiri province’s Keo Seima district. The company plans to refine an estimated three tonnes of gold ore every year for the first eight years of the mine’s operation. The company ships the gold ore to Australia for 99.99 percent purification.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501020782/cambodia-sitting-on-yellow-mine-1-7-tonnes-of-gold-ore-extracted/

33238.jpg.2d008779b0b49b01e60cc1a830c41f73.jpg