Non-O Immigrant Visa Single Entry Bank Statement Requirements £10000??? Rules Changed?

Good Day All,

I'm currently applying for my Non-O Immigrant Visa Single Entry to visit my family in Thailand. You are required to upload a copy of your latest bank statement. When I applied in October last year if it was a single entry you were applying for the bank statement had to show a minimum balance of £1000 and if for the year multiple entry visa £10000 was the minimum required. I'm in the process of uploading all the required documents but it now states the minimum required in the bank is £10000 even though I've applied for a single entry. Have the rules changed in the past 4 months? Thanks for your help in advance.

Edited by scotsdude
spelling mistake

2 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

90 day Non O single entry visa from Thai Embassies in Canada require 800K baht in Thai bank OR 800K baht equivalent home country bank, maybe different elsewhere......

Thanks for your response. When I applied in October in the UK it was £1000 for single entry and £10000 for a year multiple entry. I'm just applying for Non-O to visit family not a Non-O Retirement which requires 800k. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scotsdude said:

Thanks for your response. When I applied in October in the UK it was £1000 for single entry and £10000 for a year multiple entry. I'm just applying for Non-O to visit family not a Non-O Retirement which requires 800k. 

States showing 400k baht for the Non 0 'visit family' as well......

4 minutes ago, CFCjeff said:

I got my non O visa single entry from London embassy in December, had just over a 1000 pounds in account....... no problems.

That's what I thought. Cos the last time I sent my payslips the same as the time before and they said they no longer accepted payslips that it needed to be a bank statement with at least £1000 which I did and it was accepted. I just wondered because it says £10000 in the application, had to double check that I selected Single in the drop down menu. Thanks.

Your mixing the visas up,when applying in Thailand 400k for non o ,800k for retirement. When applying from abroad they want the equivalent of 800k for non O A ,but for single non O you just have to show enough for your stay. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotsdude said:

I'm currently applying for my Non-O Immigrant Visa Single Entry to visit my family in Thailand. You are required to upload a copy of your latest bank statement.

Are you applying on the e-visa site?

The London embassy website states this.

image.png.fd996f59d3ff7051bc95cee902968554.png

Source: https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/84508-non-immigrant-visas?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

One thousand pounds is the amount in the bank needed since the is the embassy equivalent of 20k that is needed for all visa application.

The e visa site has about the same amount on it.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Source: https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/84508-non-immigrant-visas?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

One thousand pounds is the amount in the bank needed since the is the embassy equivalent of 20k that is needed for all visa application.

Thank you. It still states £10000 even though you apply for a single entry. There's two drop down menus now with proof of earnings, bank statements etc whereas there was only one before in October, so I just uploaded epaywindow screenshot in the first and bank statement in the second. This is on the UK e-visa site. Thanks for clarification, I've submitted the application.

On 2/9/2022 at 5:12 PM, ubonjoe said:

Just a heads up on the outcome...... Visa approved thanks everyone for their help... Much appreciated....

• Like 1