Government is in its death throes as divisions multiply with July likely to be a decisive month

webfact

One can only hope. This nation needs new and effective leadership, and the circus clowns need to be shown the door, asap. Th extent to which they have failed the Thai people is mind boggling. Get out. Get out now. You are not needed. You are not wanted. You are despised, like never before. Your real approval rating is likely down to 2%. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Doesn’t matter who is in charge, as soon as the money people disagree with policies the army will take over again.

"The deadline for the government increasingly appears to be July"  oh dear , TAT will need to find a new slogan for the new coup during western peak tourist season.....tsk tsk tsk..... 

On 2/10/2022 at 9:26 AM, Enzian said:

Wow, if I could really understand every detail of the full article I should be eligible for a job at Thammasat University as a lecturer in Political Science.

He could get a job as a circus midget along with the other Chuckle Brother and their clowns, only downside is I have never heard of any circuses in Thailand.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

He could get a job as a circus midget along with the other Chuckle Brother and their clowns, only downside is I have never heard of any circuses in Thailand.

Thailand is a daily circus providing laughs with every silly decision they make.

Edited by tlcwaterfall
  • Haha 1