Uploading Docs to VFS Trendy building

I am not that savvy with computers. Can anyone assist please ? I have an appointment on 25th Feb for my wife's and her daughters 6 month visa for UK. Not sure how to "upload" docs or what docs they require to be uploaded, ie photos, bank statements ect, everthing  ?.

Can I just go with all my docs in hand ? What is the fee for them doing it on the day, and can I just arrive with all our docs on the day ?

Thank you very much for any info guys.

Don’t forget your documents: if you have not purchased Document Scanning Assistance, please remember to log back into your account and upload your supporting documents 24 hours before your appointment. Alternatively, for a fee, VFS Global staff will scan your documents for you at your Visa Application Centre appointment. Not applicable in Iran

17 hours ago, rocky123 said:

Tuberculosis (TB) Certificate

Certificate from your licensed medical provider

Is this also required ? Did not do for previous visa,s

The applicant does not require a TB test/certificate if staying less than 6 months in the UK, so not required for a standard visit visa.   I'm not entirely sure how that is logical, as it seems possible to infect others with TB in less than 6 months, but that is UKVI logic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1