Printing/Plotting CAD files

Encid

I have been designing my future house in AutoCAD, and now wish to take it to the next level to get some builders to check out the design and provide ballpark quotations.

Only ballpark at the moment so I can determine if it's feasible to proceed to the next step and get some engineering checks performed and some detailed drawings produced to enable us to seek firm quotations for construction.

I have produced both plans at 2 levels and elevation drawings of each 4 sides of the structure so anyone who is familiar with house plans will have a good idea of what we want.

Unfortunately I only have an A4 sized laser printer at home, and this is not suitable for producing legible prints that I can give to a contractor.

Can anyone please advise if they know of a service in or close to Pattaya that can produce A3 sized B&W prints/plots from native AutoCAD files?

• 2 weeks later...

Left long ago, but, there's a print shop up the road from Friendship Market, opposite side of the street.  They do banners and may have a plotter or large printers.  Other than that, look for an architect or engineers office and offer to pay for plots.