Flying Domestically - What Is Needed?

Neeranam

4 flights last month to UTH, BKK, CNX and and 2 next week. Thai Smile asks to see proof of vax. That's it. NO test needed. Return flights back to BKK, they didn't even ask. Also, I don't have Mor Phrom app. Just presented the paper document issued by Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital after second dose. 

Edited by Skeptic7

10 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Vaccination certificate/status is sufficient. No tests required.

Been flying Khon Kaen -> Phuket -> Bangkok -> Khon Kaen around X-mas/New Year and not even been asked anything.

Does not say that there might be routes where vaccination is checked (to Samui? to Chiang Mai? to Chiang Rai?).

Flying TO Bangkok nothing required by the rules.

A mate flew from Phuket (sandbox, foreign arrival) to U-Tapao. Didn't mention about any checks.

Situation has changed compared to earlier last year when vax check was done at check-in.

Never had to show any test results since 2020.

Last time I flew BKK - Khon Kaen, going needed fully vacced and Neg PCR; On the way back nothing needed.... 

19 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Last time I flew BKK - Khon Kaen, going needed fully vacced and Neg PCR; On the way back nothing needed.... 

When was 'last time'? Rules are changing constantly and what you experienced whenever might not apply now. Everyone is saying they just need to show proof of vac, or nothing at all. If 'last time' was recently then that would be interesting to know.

1 hour ago, jomtienisgood said:

When was that? At Suvarnabhumi check-in?

Which airline?

Never experienced in 2021 about test.

And >PCR<!

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

I fly Chiang Rai- Bangkok on a monthly basis nothing needed to fly from Chiang Rai to Bangkok.  Flying from BKK to Chiang Rai I need to show proof of vaccination at check in with Thai Smile.  I also need to scan a QR code and fill out information on-line prior to landing.  It simply asks for my passport number and the place I will be staying in Chiang Rai.  After I upload my info I get a QR code which I need to show when I exit baggage claim.  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, statman78 said:

Flying from BKK to Chiang Rai I need to show proof of vaccination at check in with Thai Smile.

Thanks for pointing to.

All that happened to Khon Kaen is that your ID/passport is scanned at Khon Kaen airport exit.

I was surprised that nothing was checked to/at Phuket.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Last week I flew CNX, BKK (swampy), CNX via Vietjet. Both ways only passport was required. On return the security check at BKK have tightened.

The hotel I stayed in overnight was the only time I was asked for vacc proof   

• Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 9:48 AM, KhunBENQ said:

When was that? At Suvarnabhumi check-in?

Which airline?

Never experienced in 2021 about test.

And >PCR<!

It was end 2021, Yes Suvarnabhuni, Thai Smile,, Indeed upon calling PCR also mandatory....I attached what was on their website at the time. 

TravelRestrictions.jpg

1 hour ago, jomtienisgood said:

was end 2021, Yes Suvarnabhuni, Thai Smile,, Indeed upon calling PCR also mandatory....I attached what was on their website at the time. 

I know this table.

And you noticed that the requirements are >OR</"at least one"?

And again I flew Thaismile in November and January and check not done 

21 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

I know this table.

And you noticed that the requirements are >OR</"at least one"?

And again I flew Thaismile in November and January and check not done 

I fully agree, but when i called them , because in doubt about the AND / OR , it was mandatory, because 2nd shot was not yet 4 weeks.....