Looking For Western Food Store

flifsh1

Will be traveling to BKK from C. Rai and hoping to find some of my favorite grocery items. C. Rai is limited in selection (Big C and Makro) of western foods such as cereals and natural foods that can be found in large natural food stores in the West. Rim Ping Supermarket in C. Mai has a good Western food selection. Is there a store like this in BKK?

Thanks

currently the biggest <I think> would be in the basement level of Siam Paragon ...

then there is one on a higher floor at Emporium .... and also Villa Market .... and also the FoodLand chain

Central Chitlom Foodhall (ground level) is pretty good. It stocks Waitrose products and some Marks & Spencers stuff too.

I've just been to Carrefour and was quite surprised to find lardons and frozen cauliflower cheese!

just should add, the cereals are a bit dodgy at Villa. Twice now, I've found insects (weevils or whatever) floating in the milk. (Usually I only notice this having eaten a few bowlfuls yuk). And when I've taken the cereal back, they don't blink an eyelid - obviously happens a lot.

Edited by bkkmei