Improvements being made to Thailand Pass for convenience of travelers

snoop1130

2 hours ago, daveAustin said:

C’mon, you’ve half a brain. Thailand is well up with anywhere else in infections. It is not special and this thing spreads just as good wherever hoomans are. Only reason it ‘doesn’t’ is through lack of testing and agendas. For westerners to cite Thailand’s supposed ‘good score’ has to be a denial thing, trolling or just plain stoopidity. Which is it bruv?

In that case you and I added together would have to round up somewhat for  whole one!

I used 'deaths' as my metric actually....if one takes the time to read, and then think. Harder to hide and more of a concern. 

I am not your 'bruv'......

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

Thailand Pass is similar (but not quite as strict) as Korea and Japan's entry policy.  According to this thread, Cambodia or The Philippines might be good options.  Does anyone know what happens if you test positive on arrival at Cambodia or The Philippines?

48 minutes ago, Marvest said:

By "relative safety," do mean that you feel U.K. is safer than Thailand as far as COVID is concerned?

COVID is a joke, children are unaffected by it at 99.99%.

Europe is not safe, neither is the UK nor the US. That part of the World needs an "attitude adjustment" before it can be considered safe again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I used 'deaths' as my metric actually....if one takes the time to read, and then think. Harder to hide and more of a concern. 

I am not your 'bruv'......

Again, you don’t know. Basing your dubious deduction on misleading and impossible governmental figures. Never mind, it happens some with half a brain. You’ll get there… bruv ????

2 hours ago, Marvest said:

Thailand Pass is similar (but not quite as strict) as Korea and Japan's entry policy.  According to this thread, Cambodia or The Philippines might be good options.  Does anyone know what happens if you test positive on arrival at Cambodia or The Philippines?

Cambodia, absolutely up to date. Source: Cambodia Expats Online: 

4. COVID-19 TESTING ON ARRIVAL: 
All arrivals, including children/babies, will be tested on arrival into Cambodia, either with a rapid antigen or PCR test.
Vaccinated Travellers - Rapid Antigen Test on arrival only
Unvaccinated Travellers - Rapid Antigen Test on arrival / PCR Test on day 13.
Those who test positive on arrival are eligible to self-quarantine at home or hotel - must be approved by property owner/landlord and MoH Officials at the airport.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Again, you don’t know. Basing your dubious deduction on misleading and impossible governmental figures. Never mind, it happens some with half a brain. You’ll get there… bruv ????

Put your head in the sand as much as you like..... but take care in that position.