Buying new Honda Click 150

notrub

On 2/18/2022 at 2:59 PM, Woof999 said:

Bought a new one last month for 66,000. Matt black. Battery is already draining when the ignition is off, so it's about to go back to the dealer.

Stupid Q perhaps but how do you know?

1 hour ago, notrub said:

Well, thanks for all the input and random exchanges.  I found a blue click 150i in Buriram for 63,000 baht on the road.  And, they are delivering to me for 200 baht, 90km from their shop!  On the key fob, they explained it to me and the front direction can be locked, as with the old model.  Don't know about leaving it unlocked etc. but they demonstrated how it can be left sort of unlocked but immobilized.   Just arrived and you can see my matching shopping bag courtesy of my 'crochet mad' wife.  Take care everybody and keep safe.

20220223_110734.jpg

That blue is a nice colour. The Click 150 is a great bike and a fair price. Assume it only came with one key (as my ADV150 did)? If that's the case then a very good idea to get a spare remote key done now in case of loss of the original. The cost from Honda was 998 Baht for the remote and 300 Baht for the programming.

1 hour ago, Albaby said:

Stupid Q perhaps but how do you know?

If I leave it for more than a day or so it is sluggish to turn over and battery light stays on. It is then OK after about 20 minutes of riding. Had to trickle charge once.

1 hour ago, notrub said:

Stupid question but do you turn the dial to off?  My 125 click stops when I put the side stand down w/o turning off the key and the battery drains.  

I always park in steering lock position. Alarm off.