Pfiser Booster in CM

earlinclaifornia

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I read here that the Pfiser booster now is only a three month wait now,

Who told you that?

If you have had only AZ as your last shot then yes the wait time for your booster is only 3 months!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, lordblackader said:

There are still the current wait times to get a booster. 

273108751_10159693490427380_4157435460715615704_n.jpg

Some of the months have changed. After having both Pfizer shots for my 1st & 2nd, my booster was Moderna which is no longer 6 months wait, it is now a 5 month wait. they moved it up by a month. Here's the chart:

Boosters.thumb.jpg.e6f4d7f4eaa1bd903960160571bef02b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/18/2022 at 5:24 PM, CharlieH said:

Although NOT in CM, miy booster was administered at 3 months after the 2nd  shot.

Same here.

3 months, Moderna booster. (Bangkok)

I haven't heard much about pfeizer boosters for expats lately leading me to believe there once again in short supply.

He is talking Pfizer!  If you had two Pfizer donated by the US here in Thailand as far as I know here in Pattaya you can't get a Booster of PFizer only given if you got shots of Sino or AZ. 

Although PFizer study for Omicron suggested those 65? Should get a booster at 3 months here it seems they are sticking with the six? 

I was at BPH Feb 2nd ask them about the booster they had a chart those with 2 pFizer 6 months but not Pfizer not available only Moderna cost 1650

I have just had my third booster shot of Pfizer, 3 months to the day after my second Pfizer shot.

Received all three shots at government hospital free of charge.

Side effects from booster where terrible and lasted 3 days.  Massive headache.  Severe joint and muscle pain, diarrhea.

Recon time to head back.from Blighty...Pfizer 1 and 2 at the Prom Chieng Mai..plus yellow book a week later with follow up Moderna in Glasgow Scotland..at Xmas.They however took 6 weeks to send and assimilate the  certificate with NHS registration..ho hum..but mai pen ...Yes...Hoping los Moh drop the 5 day test.....Will give it another week..sanuk 

17 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I have just had my third booster shot of Pfizer, 3 months to the day after my second Pfizer shot.

Received all three shots at government hospital free of charge.

Side effects from booster where terrible and lasted 3 days.  Massive headache.  Severe joint and muscle pain, diarrhea.

Where is your location?