Real Estate Agent - Pattaya

cherryboy

Can anyone recommend 1 or 2 reliable agents or companies to assist in finding a 2 bedroom apt or condo to rent in Jomtien or Pattaya area??? I need to find a place to start renting in September for six months to one year.

THANKS. cherryboy

You should probably go there yourself and take a look at the offerings, there are many agents in Pattaya nowadays, who is the best is hard to say, but you can start here:

1. www.propertypattaya.com

2. Jian Real Estate, Jomtien, email: [email protected]

3. [email protected]

4. [email protected]

5. East Cost Real Estate: www.thaiproperty.com

6. Fair Properties: tel 66 38 418-038, 38 303 177

All found in the latest issue of Pattaya Mail: www.pattayamail.com (try their website too)

Can anyone recommend 1 or 2 reliable agents or companies to assist in finding a 2 bedroom apt or condo to rent in Jomtien or Pattaya area??? I need to find a place to start renting in September for six months to one year.

Where are you now?

If you are not in Pattaya-Jomtien now, I would not do anything....

First go to Pattaya, stay some nights in a cheap hotel, visit the real estate brokers and the administration offices in the condominiums and see WITH YOUR OWN EYES, what is available.

Choose at least 3 different brokers, one in Northern Pattaya, one in Southern Pattaya and one in Jomtien.

Never pay any deposit for an object you have not seen with your own eyes, and never pay any deposit, if there are still some questions, which you like to be answered...