Thai Woman created Hilarious Instagram Vs Reality Collages (30 pics)

ASEAN NOW

On 2/21/2022 at 2:23 AM, timendres said:

Posters often comment that "the bars are dead - everyone will meet online".

These photos are a perfect example of why that reasoning has flaws.

Yup.  I’ve definitely learned to never believe the photos.

https://www.boredpanda.com/asian-makeup-transformations/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

• 7 months later...

I can even relate to these posts a little bit. Everyone wants to look better in photos, and we all want to improve our bodies. Master makeup to look more beautiful. It is hard to believe today in general. To check my reviews, go to my blog, where I tell how I bought legit Instagram likes from Buytoplikes. But for any beginning blogger, it is essential to build a personal brand from the very start. 

And to achieve even greater success, the following tips will help:

- Pictures with people get 25% more likes on average.

- Post lovely photos with your pets, and no one can leave a cute kitty without cursing.

- According to statistics, pictures where the object's texture is clearly visible, are 5 times more prevalent.

- Do not rely too much on fasting on Friday and Saturday evenings. One-half of the people will not see them because they will be busy with more important things, and the others will not give a like so as not to show that they have nothing more interesting to do than sitting on Instagram.

- Share links to your profile and posts in it on other social networks, which will help attract additional attention.

-Reciprocate likes on Instagram. Otherwise, users may quickly lose interest in a cold and indifferent profile.

So, I wouldn't be so harsh to these girls. Our culture is what sculpts us. We are all villains and victims. If you do not like what is going on in the publications above - change it. Lower the beauty standards for more people to feel attractive and confident. Stop evaluating others' appearances. 

27 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I disagree with that .

The "reality" photos are posed for photos , deliberately pulling faces , so not a natural photo .

They are the opposite to the posed for photos , just posing in a different manner 

Not necessary.

There is a reason why since forever fashion photographer make many many pictures of their models in the same position. Because even if they look basically the same when you make the pictures basically everybody has strange expressions on their faces all the time in that split second when the image is actually taken by the camera.

No, Beyoncé didn't try to look like that.

Screen_Shot_2017_02_05_at_11.21.48_AM.pn

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Not necessary.

There is a reason why since forever fashion photographer make many many pictures of their models in the same position. Because even if they look basically the same when you make the pictures basically everybody has strange expressions on their faces all the time in that split second when the image is actually taken by the camera.

No, Beyoncé didn't try to look like that.

Screen_Shot_2017_02_05_at_11.21.48_AM.pn

You have obviously never worked as a fashion photographer.

The Thai girl was clearly "gurning" for the camera, in order to fulfil the brief for her contrived project.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Enoon said:

You have obviously never worked as a fashion photographer.

The Thai girl was clearly "gurning" for the camera, in order to fulfil the brief for her contrived project.

Correct, I never worked as a fashion photographer.

But I made enough pictures of people to know that often people have expressions on their faces on the pictures which I didn't see when I made that picture. And that was always a reason to make a couple of pictures of people - even at the times when we used (expensive) film.

6 hours ago, provenexpert said:

I can even relate to these posts a little bit. Everyone wants to look better in photos, and we all want to improve our bodies. Master makeup to look more beautiful. It is hard to believe today in general. To check my reviews, go to my blog, where I tell how I bought legit Instagram likes from Buytoplikes. But for any beginning blogger, it is essential to build a personal brand from the very start. 

And to achieve even greater success, the following tips will help:

- Pictures with people get 25% more likes on average.

- Post lovely photos with your pets, and no one can leave a cute kitty without cursing.

- According to statistics, pictures where the object's texture is clearly visible, are 5 times more prevalent.

- Do not rely too much on fasting on Friday and Saturday evenings. One-half of the people will not see them because they will be busy with more important things, and the others will not give a like so as not to show that they have nothing more interesting to do than sitting on Instagram.

- Share links to your profile and posts in it on other social networks, which will help attract additional attention.

-Reciprocate likes on Instagram. Otherwise, users may quickly lose interest in a cold and indifferent profile.

So, I wouldn't be so harsh to these girls. Our culture is what sculpts us. We are all villains and victims. If you do not like what is going on in the publications above - change it. Lower the beauty standards for more people to feel attractive and confident. Stop evaluating others' appearances. 

Ermm, I think you've written this for the wrong audience here in TV....did you mean to email this to Cosmopolitan or Men's Health magazine editors?

If you did write it for the mostly grumpy old men audience on here, better sign us all up for makeup classes and explain to us how "to leave a cute kitty without cursing"  Btw, not too many of us here would rely on Friday & Saturday evenings for fasting either, we're normally all hitting the booze by then! 

Otherwise, I think we could all manage the remainder of your guidelines for attracting additional attention. In fact many here in TV are experts at it!  

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 10:59 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I disagree with that .

The "reality" photos are posed for photos , deliberately pulling faces , so not a natural photo .

They are the opposite to the posed for photos , just posing in a different manner 

Yes.  These are "Instagram vs. deliberately stupidly posed joke photos".  One thing they are definitely not is reality.

They certainly aren't hilarious either.