Gold is Up & Up

Sort of to be expected when countries debase their currencies in the name of Covid.  Plus all these countries like the US with debt to GDP ratios over 1+ are debasing their currencies to monetize their debt.  Who suffers?  You and me.

33 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Gold cryptos

Take your profits as it is going this way soon by all country's    ????

(google translation from a Dutch txt newspaper page )   https://www.hln.be/economie/banken-blokkeren-toestroom-cryptowinsten-uit-angst-voor-torenhoge-boetes~a7613149/

banks block influx of crypto profits for fear of sky-high fines Investors looking to secure some of their crypto gains are having a hard time transferring those capital gains to their bank account.

That writes De Tijd on Saturday. RL 19-02-22, 04:11 Last update: 19-02-22, 07:06 Source: Belgahoge- fines~a7613149/ According to the newspaper, crypto advisors and lawyers say that they almost daily see someone who comes to say that the bank has blocked his account or asks for more information about the origin of the funds. The complaints come from active traders as well as retail investors, who have experimented with investing in digital money and want to take their profits. The banks are taking a strict stance because of the increasingly strict regulations to combat money laundering and the financing of crime. They want to avoid sky-high fines at all costs for accepting money whose origin was unclear. Because there is hardly any supervision on bitcoins and other virtual currencies, the banks regard them as very risky. Crypto Profits Are Controlled The major Belgian banks emphasize that customers who transfer money from a crypto platform to an account are checked. At the same time, they reserve the right not to accept customer orders if they suspect they are illegal.

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Belguim? Tiny nation

So is Luxembourg or Monaco or Cayman Island others....???? , but if you keep a blind eye on this coming regulations you shall find out the result one day , not forgetting this i a EU. regulation , do not stare blind Belgium is Tiny .... other E.U. country's are not tiny  .

If searching other country's news could have similar 

If Gold 1 kilo crashes .... i would have still 1 kilo Gold at hand (example...!) but if coins crash/hacked .... i would hold in best case only a USB stick or similar  at hand worth a few hundred baht ...????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

By August 50,000+

Lets see

Again ...? and then down once more ...? ......well if you take your profit at the right moment....it is anyway the same as gambling in Vegas ...????

Just now, david555 said:

Again ...? and then down once more ...? ......well if you take your profit at the right moment....it is anyway the same as gambling in Vegas ...????

Nope nothing like gambling. 

Its like share trading. Buy in doom sell in boom. The charts tell you.

Only people with no idea about charts say its gambling.

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Btc charts look the same as shares. Just move faster. Same as trading Apple or Coca Cola.

If you can read a chart u win. If u cant well you are just guessing.

I can see a Pyramid construction from a mile away .....for a chart / graphics i need to come closer ????...anyway very smart people who invented  Btc to get your money ????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

I can see a Pyramid construction from a mile away .....for a chart / graphics i need to come closer ????...anyway very smart people who invented  Btc to get your money ????

Fiat is a pyramid scheme loses 3% a year.

Btc is easy to trade. You only need 3 moving averages and you have a defined system that picks all major moves.

• 2 weeks later...