No travel restrictions during Songkran this year

snoop1130

9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Wife had this message on her phone yesterday, anyone else read similar??

#Nakhon Pathom is already dark red ¡¡¡¡

urgent !!!

Assistant Spokesperson of the BOE announced the 28th requirement to close additional locations in the dark red area.

1. All types of stadiums, both indoor and outdoor.
2. Swimming pool for sports public swimming pool
3. Sports Ground
4. Exhibition centers, convention centers, exhibition venues
5. Learning Center Science Park Art Gallery
6. Public Library community library private library
7. Museum, archaeological site
8. Child Development Center and preschool children
9. Beauty salons, barbershops, hairdressing salons, nail salons, tattoo parlors
10. Public parks, botanical gardens
The dark red areas of 28 provinces are:
1 Tak,
2 Nonthaburi,
3 Pathum Thani,
4 Phra Nakhon Ayutthaya,
5 Saraburi,
6 Lopburi,
7Singburi,
8 Angthong,
9 Nakhon Nayok,
10 Kanchanaburi,
11 Nakhon Pathom,
12 Ratchaburi,
13Suphanburi,
14 Prachuap Khiri Khan,
15 Phetchaburi,
16 Samut Sakhon,
17 Samut Songkhram,
18 Sa Kaeo,
19 Prachinburi,
20 Chachoengsao,
21 Samut Prakan,
22 Chanthaburi,
23 Chonburi,
24 Trat,
25 Rayong,
26 Chumphon,
27 Ranong
28Bangkok

Fake news?  Certainly not heard anything like that in Bangkok; the opposite in fact!

• Like 1

Seems like in Pattaya anyway, gogo bars have been given permission to re-open before Songkran.  The good times are returning (hopefully).

What you have been waiting for! The Dollhouse and Club Electric Blue (now upstairs at The Dollhouse) reopens Tuesday the 1st March from 6 pm till 11 pm, Now you have two great clubs in the same building, hope to see you there.

(From Facebook)

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Don’t rely on a single study. 

I don't. That's why I said I am looking for others. There is another from UNC dated January this year but I didn't quote it because it lacks detail. At least I haven't found a denial of the quoted article...yet and it will be interesting to see whether other medical institutions agree or not. At least I'm interested enough to keeping looking.

22 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

people will be able to celebrate the traditional Thai New Year’s Day in a way as close to normal as possible.

He said, however, that it is not possible for the celebration to be totally normal, noting that social gatherings, parties and other high-risk activities will still be prohibited, but inter-provincial travel will not.

No travel restrictions during Songkran this year ????

They'll still pile on restrictions.  The elite can not help themselves.  The serf-class can't be allowed unrestrained pleasure.  Only the wealthy may enjoy life; plebs are meant to suffer and serve.

Might as well.

The virus is entrenched here.

I don't think they'll be any hospital beds left for the annual onslaught of car crash, motorcycle wipeouts,and drunken injuries that will arise.

I'm staying close to home.

6 hours ago, Mike KIWI said:

Even Bill Gates said the new variant is more effective at giving us immunity  than the actual vaccines.

He was talking about Omicron spreading faster than vaccination campaigns.

Only a moron would be happy about a virus that is killing thousands every day. The only reason that Omicron isn’t killing more is because so many are vaccinated.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 6:13 AM, Danderman123 said:

He was talking about Omicron spreading faster than vaccination campaigns.

Only a moron would be happy about a virus that is killing thousands every day. The only reason that Omicron isn’t killing more is because so many are vaccinated.

No he was talking about it spreading through mostly unvaccinated countries in Africa. Obviously no one would be happy about a deadly virus. Thats an odd thing to say. I am glad the virus is getting less deadly over time. I am sure everyone would be happy with that.

Edited by Mike KIWI
spelling

On 2/25/2022 at 4:24 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Seems like in Pattaya anyway, gogo bars have been given permission to re-open before Songkran.  The good times are returning (hopefully).

What you have been waiting for! The Dollhouse and Club Electric Blue (now upstairs at The Dollhouse) reopens Tuesday the 1st March from 6 pm till 11 pm, Now you have two great clubs in the same building, hope to see you there.

(From Facebook)

Is that reopening as a gogos or just expensive bars?