Thaksin's Supporters Threaten To Burn Themselves

bingobongo

I guess Elvis said it best as their collective love for the man could be described as "a hunk, a hunk o' burning love."

i knew there was love here ..................................

Here for you chief. I read your post #105

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all making silly jokes , about the people who intend to burn themselves , while the whole of Thailand will be burning if the situation in the south doesnt ammeliorate , and the junta leaders dont allow fair elections with the participation of Taksin .

So Thaksin is fair - what planet are you from. Why did the EC ban the TRT. Or do

you choose to ignore that. Dont you think Thaksins greed is resposible fro allowing this

current mess.

My friend , Thaksin is a mirror of a big chunk of the Thai society , believe me i know what i am talking about i lived in BKK for 10 years .

I am not saying he is not corrupt , however most of the politicians are corrupt also !!!

In addition do you think you can solve a problem by a military coup ??? is that Democracy ???

C'mon ... get real! It was not a democracy under Thaksin!

It was one kind of democracy that had loopholes that he exploited for personal gain and consolidating and tightening a grip on power. The problem is this democracy didn't have the proper checks and balances by other branches of government and judiciary that would allow for the exposure and removal of such a leader. The only way to remove him was the coup.

or more simply put it was a dictatorship that just happened to be elected .. then it ran down all the checks and balances until ....

You are all making silly jokes , about the people who intend to burn themselves , while the whole of Thailand will be burning if the situation in the south doesnt ammeliorate , and the junta leaders dont allow fair elections with the participation of Taksin .

So Thaksin is fair - what planet are you from. Why did the EC ban the TRT. Or do

you choose to ignore that. Dont you think Thaksins greed is resposible fro allowing this

current mess.

My friend , Thaksin is a mirror of a big chunk of the Thai society , believe me i know what i am talking about i lived in BKK for 10 years .

I am not saying he is not corrupt , however most of the politicians are corrupt also !!!

In addition do you think you can solve a problem by a military coup ??? is that Democracy ???

Kleptocracy more like! :D

And why should we believe anyone on the basis that they've lived in BKK for 10 years?? Especially, one who thinks that Toxin mirrors Thai society. "Polluted" may be nearer the mark. :o

current mess.

And why should we believe anyone on the basis that they've lived in BKK for 10 years?? Especially, one who thinks that Toxin mirrors Thai society. "Polluted" may be nearer the mark. :o

Nobody is asking you to believe what i was saying :D , i was just refering to my business experience due to my direct contact with hundreds of Thais from different ways of life?

current mess.

Nobody is asking you to believe what i was saying :D , i was just refering to my business experience due to my direct contact with hundreds of Thais from different ways of life?

Well you should know then that the business people of Bangkok mostly can't stand Toxin, and were the ones most vocal at the anti-Toxin rallies last year before the coup and are the ones likely to be least concerned if the odd Toxin-cult clone should set fire to themselves. :D

Edited by plachon

Has Thaksin asked these people not to burn themselves up in an inferno?

Or is he, by his silence, giving tacit approval for these people to kill themselves in his honor?

Good point!  But as i said somewhere earlier in this thread:  it was reported in the Nation

that one of Thaksins inteligence guys (use the word iteligence lightly) said that they

would cover themselfs in wax to avoid harm - as this is the way it has been done in the past: "these people dont want to hurt themselfs just excite the media"

I still find it amazing how so many people can align themselfs with poloticians who

couldnt give a toss if these people live or die.  Is it mostly the uneducated masses -

must be.