90 Day reporting online perseverance

I did two reports on line and got a 'summission registered' message or words to that effect. For my third report I decided to go to the immigration office only to be told that the first two online attempts  had not been recorded and was stung bt4,000 for not registering so be careful. 

Generally the website is not user friendly

My application was finally rejected

No reason given!

The good new is that Jomtien now a  separate and efficient system for 90 day reporting .

I will just forget this inefficient on line rubbish.

• Haha 1

OP 

glad you made this post. I live in hotels in Bangkok I was rejected online 5 days in a row with no reason given. I mailed it to CW and got receipt back in one month no problem. If anyone figures out the rejection issue fix please advise. Living in hotels should not matter but who knows. 

50 minutes ago, Expat68 said:

I never use online reporting, I think if they see you face to face over several years it is the best way, never see you in person is asking for trouble. JMHO

This might work in most offices. Not so much in Bangkok. 90-Reports done at MTT, Extensions done at CW.

And, this might surprise you, some can report via Thai Post.

• Like 1

So this morning, I decide to try the new online system to do my 90 day report.......

Your connection is not private

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Dear me, can't they keep on top of things!
Edited by jacko45k

Bit Defender throwing up a warning for me.

Did their certificate expire?

Maybe they could set up a GoFundMe page where we can donate?

Suspicious page blocked for your protection
https://tm47.immigration.go.th/

Your connection to this web page is not safe due to an expired security certificate.
Web pages must renew their certificates to stay current, and outdated security certificates represent a risk for your data.

33 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

So this morning, I decide to try the new online system to do my 90 day report.......

Your connection is not private

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Dear me, can't they keep on top of things!

There certificate expired yesterday.

.image.png.89ee01a6bb5cc6db7a5269bf774e19e2.png

It is not the first time immigration let a certificate expire.

You can go on the site if you want to.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe they only paid for 90 days! And declined auto-billing?

It's not a question of money. The certificate provider/issuer is R3, Let's Encrypt, which is a non-profit certificate authority run by Internet Security Research Group (ISRG) that provides X.509 certificates for Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption at no charge. The certificates are only valid for 90 days. It is possible for the certificates to be renewed automatically, by either a cron job (Linux) or a scheduled task (Windows), depending on the architecture of the server. It looks like Thai Immigration chose to renew the certificates manually, rather than use an automated task. One can only speculate why.

Edited by Mutt Daeng