Thailand Pass

Advice please. When completing the application forthe TP what do I click fof Day 5,which is no longer applicable.

If I don't click oneof the three options,itdoesn't allow me to proceed.

Or as my return is not until April and Day 5 doesn't cease until 1 March,do I have to wait to submit the application?

When are you flying out?

You could apply for the Day 5 version if you are worried about getting there Pass in time.......the hotel will then sort things out for you and allow you to cancel Day 5........pretty sure they will......they all seem very accommodating.

I had to apply for 7 day to get my pass and then switched to Day 1 and 5 with the hotel direct.

4 minutes ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

do I have to wait to submit the application?

Not quite sure whether I got your post right but waiting until after March 1 (in two days) is recommended. Expect some congestion on March 1.

As I understand you could now book day 5 and then apply for reimbursement later?

But why the hassle?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Not quite sure whether I got your post right but waiting until after March 1 (in two days) is recommended. Expect some congestion on March 1.

As I understand you could now book day 5 and then apply for reimbursement later?

But why the hassle?

Thanks.   No hassle, I just like to plan ahea

d.

Your return is not until April.

Thailand Pass now seems a little bit more organised with their process. 

I received my pass within 5 days - others report 1-3 days. 

I haven't read any reports of it taking longer than a week for people to receive their Thailand Pass QR code (IF they submitted correct information). 

Thus: IF you wait until March 1st to Submit your Thailand Pass, you should be good to go. 

Recommendation: Book a fully refundable SHA Plus+ package with Agoda which includes airport Taxi and PCR test (which also has Agoda's ‘Easy cancel’) - then if anything changes you don’t have to worry about hotels being difficult etc. 

2 hours ago, Seppius said:

Anyone know anything about this, my friend is flying out tomorrow, has his TP and has booked the 1st and 5th night, but someone sent him this.index.jpg.c33b24791eac52b01e0fca4dbbbf089a.jpg

If that's true then great. Just in case it isn't I'll ask a different question.

If I've applied for Thailand Pass based on day 1 and 5 testing and it hasn't arrived on the 1st March can I apply again based on day one testing then use the original one if the day 1 test one doesn't arrive in time?

15 minutes ago, kimamey said:

If that's true then great. Just in case it isn't I'll ask a different question.

If I've applied for Thailand Pass based on day 1 and 5 testing and it hasn't arrived on the 1st March can I apply again based on day one testing then use the original one if the day 1 test one doesn't arrive in time?

There is no harm in submitting another application. Any  new / fresh application has no impact at all on existing applications.

I am currently holding two approved passes. 

1) Applied (using a g-mail account), received confirmation e-mail - Checked the registration and it stated ’The information is not registered’  

2) So, I Applied again the next day (using an i-cloud account) all looked good, received the confirmation e-mail - Checked the registration and it stated ‘Reviewing’ 

5 days later I received both QR codes to both applications.

Thus: IF you want to, no harm in applying again. 

I applied back in Nov too (when travelling back here then) - at that time I submitted 3x applications (for my Wife and Son too) because the process was a mess and there was no confirmation e-mail etc - I think we ended up with 3 QR codes each !!! 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There is no harm in submitting another application. Any  new / fresh application has no impact at all on existing applications.

I am currently holding two approved passes. 

1) Applied (using a g-mail account), received confirmation e-mail - Checked the registration and it stated ’The information is not registered’  

2) So, I Applied again the next day (using an i-cloud account) all looked good, received the confirmation e-mail - Checked the registration and it stated ‘Reviewing’ 

5 days later I received both QR codes to both applications.

Thus: IF you want to, no harm in applying again. 

I applied back in Nov too (when travelling back here then) - at that time I submitted 3x applications (for my Wife and Son too) because the process was a mess and there was no confirmation e-mail etc - I think we ended up with 3 QR codes each !!! 

Thanks. That's what I was hoping