Hau Hin Golf

JAS21

Guys....MrsJ and myself are thinking about a few days in Hau Hin.

Definitely not going to pay silly prices ... Probably Sea Pines, Majestic Creek is 1600 All in ... what is the course like now?

Any suggestions ... tks

These are the prices quoted to us today…all in (GF CF Buggie)

Majestic… Resident 2100thb  …Thai 1650thb   8am to 1pm

Resident and Thai before 8am and after 1pm  1650thb

Lakeview…

1750thb   (if you want to walk  GF 1250, CF 350)

Palm Hills

2000thb

Sea Pines

2000thb

By the way ... thanks Mark

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 9:36 PM, JAS21 said:

Sea Pines

2000thb

Even all in to me that seems an expensive price for that course - even in good condition.

Anybody would think we are entering high season.............

43 minutes ago, topt said:

Even all in to me that seems an expensive price for that course - even in good condition.

Anybody would think we are entering high season.............

I need to correct Seapine price.

It is now 1750 all in and includes a voucher for a meal. Pad Kraproaw Khaidoaw …well about that spelling …

And yes the course is in good condition. I had Caddie 099 today.. english reasonable and very helpful… much better than yesterday’s. Booked her again for tomorrow. Mrs J is sticking with #100

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys get on the Golfdigg app and you can find the best prices.  I live in Central Thailand but anytime I am in the tourist cities or Bkk seems to be the best bet.  Palm Hills usually is a very nice track and usually has some pretty good discounts.  

12 hours ago, samahan said:

Guys get on the Golfdigg app and you can find the best prices.  I live in Central Thailand but anytime I am in the tourist cities or Bkk seems to be the best bet.  Palm Hills usually is a very nice track and usually has some pretty good discounts.  

Interesting ... have just looked at a few courses, App says Green Fee only price and to book at least three days ahead.

Now ...  eg Gassan Legacy is showing 2500thb on the App. We are off up there on Sunday, 'all in' price is 1000thb and to stay is 800 or 850thb, forget which. Gassan Khutan is 'all in' at 850thb but App is showing 1750thb. For anyone interested their accommodation is closed until 23rd May. But there is somewhere to stay locally or can stay in Lamphun.

Of course present 'all in' prices are mainly due to Cov19 and in 'normal' circumstances the App may very well find the best prices.

• Like 1

I know Gassan Khuntan is a great course and run by super nice people. I will look to see if you can contact the manager directly.  Maybe she can help you contact Legacy and make sure you get the best price.  "Naruemon Pukkat"  if you add her to line app runs Gassan Khuntan, maybe she can get you the best info and price on Gassan Legacy if that is where you want to play.   They are really helpful and nice.  Hope she can help you!