Truck driver falls asleep at the wheel and runs over pickup truck in Chonburi with family inside

snoop1130

12 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Once again, maybe education would have prevented this. I was taught, and indeed have in the past, vacated the vehicle and climbed up the motorway embankment in the U.K. 

Where would you suggest they should have climbed to in this case, oh wise one?...

274882401_706876307357508_7717811432407879236_n.jpg

6 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Where would you suggest they should have climbed to in this case, oh wise one?...

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I was alluding to the lack of education, driver training, etc. In this case admittedly it is a different scenario, however, there have been many instances in the past when there were plenty of places to go to for more safety. That looks like a bridge over a klong, so maybe several dozen metres down the road may have a safe haven. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He won't care one bit next week for the deaths he has caused.

And of courses,  he didn't do it the sleep did.

The murderous Thai drivers and rides of Thailand, just carry on.

and the authorities care not.

TIT.

Edited by Orinoco
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:
11 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I was alluding to the lack of education, driver training, etc. In this case admittedly it is a different scenario

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit".

Posted by someone who doesn't know that the phrase was just  a poet's opinion, not a fact.  You may want to look up the Wilde's full quote and meaning before misusing it!

Regardless of your misconception of the phrase, my comment was not sarcasm, it was a serious question based on your odd suggestion that they should have "climbed somewhere else".

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit".

Posted by someone who doesn't know that the phrase was just  a poet's opinion, not a fact.  You may want to look up the Wilde's full quote and meaning before misusing it!

Regardless of your misconception of the phrase, my comment was not sarcasm, it was a serious question based on your odd suggestion that they should have "climbed somewhere else".

"But the Highest form of intelligence"...................There, a compliment for you Sir................:thumbsup: