Injustice For Thaksin? The Drug-war Dead Must Weep

Mid

Injustice for Thaksin? The drug-war dead must weep

Dear former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra: This is not a letter from hel_l. However, it doesn't matter where I live, or to be exact, where I'm drifting.

Just wanna say "Hi", although you surely don't even know me. We have something in common despite the big difference between us: I'm dead, literally, and you're still alive.

I have been a wandering ghost since police gunned me down in 2003, and I guess you, too, now know how it feels to be a drifter. Again, having to float from one spirit house to another in search of boiled eggs is a far cry from dining and lunching at Harrods or having the world's best roasted duck every other day. But I just want to give you my sympathy all the same.

Tulsathit Taptim

continues http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/06/13...on_30036716.php

Yeah I read this in the morning, written like a grade 10 English assignment. A nice bit of irony, half used and left at the table. Probably because the victim mentioned his shady life too often. It would have been better with a more upright and innocent victim. Someone cut down before they could realize their potential.