A few questions about 90 days report

Hello guys,

i have tried to ask/post about this in different places including reddit and im getting different answers all together. i have a few questions and would like it if someone have a straightforward answer or have been in the situation.

a bit about me : im arriving to thailand on 15/6/22 and entering as NON B visa from BOI. the permit from BOI is digital and does not state a work place addres as ill be working from my appartment and the boss approves it. which is why i would like to move to another province as i dont like very big cities like bkk. i was living in thailaind in chiang mai for 7 years before and back to my country because of the covid situation. i have decided i would like to live this time in ubon ratchatani as the cost expenses are cheap and i know thai very well (speaking and understanding but not writing or reading). so my questions about the 90 days report :

1. will the first one needed to be in person and IN bkk or i can do it in ubon?

2. if i do it in ubon will there be questions asked by immigration? if they do and i tell them my manager knows and approves this will this help?

3. if i do have to wait 3 months make the first 90day report in bkk in person, is it ok and legal to do it the second time and up online and from another adress and province?

thanks in advance and if there any bit of information that i did not state that you need and will help you answer me please do ask me and ill answer fully.

I assume you do not have a valid non-b visa that will allow a 90 day entry and actually have a extension of stay based upon working with a valid re-entry permit.

Where was you extension of stay issued?

You first report can be done online and you would use the address used when applying for the extension.

To do the 90 day report in Ubon you would need to change your address to there and that could cause problems with your extension of stay.

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you do not have a valid non-b visa that will allow a 90 day entry and actually have a extension of stay based upon working with a valid re-entry permit.

Where was you extension of stay issued?

You first report can be done online and you would use the address used when applying for the extension.

To do the 90 day report in Ubon you would need to change your address to there and that could cause problems with your extension of stay.

hi ubon, thanks for the answer. i will be entering on 16/6/22 with a valid non b.

i have a coworker with same situation. lived in bkk while he did the visa and did the first 90day in person with bkk address. second time was online and with  pattaya address and got approved. this was 2-3 weeks ago as well so not long time.

p.s dont know if itll help but the WP is BOI and is given for 2 years straight. the WP itself is digital and there is no adress of work in the permit.

Edited by drori8

sorry for the double post but the company i work with allowed me to work from my appartment and no need to come office as there  is no point. if the employer allowes that there shouldnt be any problems no? the employe said she only talk to BOI they then talk with immigration.

On 3/14/2022 at 12:47 AM, drori8 said:

hi ubon, thanks for the answer. i will be entering on 16/6/22 with a valid non b.

What embassy will you be apply for the non-b visa. Be sure you have all the required documents such as you work permit and etc that is technically invalid if if you previous extension of stay is invalid.

You first 90 day report will not be due until 90 days after you apply for a new extension.

A address for a where you are staying will be needed for the extension application. That is the address you should be using for 90 day reports online after the first one is done.

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

What embassy will you be apply for the non-b visa. Be sure you have all the required documents such as you work permit and etc that is technically invalid if if you previous extension of stay is invalid.

You first 90 day report will not be due until 90 days after you apply for a new extension.

A address for a where you are staying will be needed for the extension application. That is the address you should be using for 90 day reports online after the first one is done.

I am not yet inside thailand. got back to my country on july 2020. i will be applying at the thai embassy in israel which is my country. the employer will ofc provide with all the documents for the non B. i do understand your explaination but a friend not a few weeks ago did the same process and after first 90day reporting in bkk have moved to pattaya and reported from there second time online and in minutes was approved (he deff didn't inform of a change of adress). for the extension, i have told my employer to apply for me asap even at the cost of losing 2-3 "extra" months so that my 90day report date will come sooner