AirAsia Thailand to resume flights to seven countries in April

webfact

Could this be an indicator that Thailand will drop the Thai Pass scheme and end all restrictions for arrivals to Thailand ?  England does so this coming Friday 18th March , no vaccination certs needed nor locator info ( Scotland decides today ) and also Canada is easing up though not totally . Other countries to follow  

Does this include any of the countries they say they go to but don't really because they cancel every single flight?

I've not been successful in bookings flights from SIN - BKK and vice versa. Been cancelled everytime for the 5 times I tried. The last time it got cancelled even before I tried to book. 

How? On Feb I looked for tickets back to Singapore. Went through the booking details but decided to do it the next day. When I did, poof, gone.

They cancel flights when the minimum quota of seats are not met, customers that did book and pay the money be damned.

No refunds too, only bloody useless credit that expires. They hide behind their useless chat bot and removing any modes of contact. 

Stay away from this scam company.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, superal said:

Could this be an indicator that Thailand will drop the Thai Pass scheme and end all restrictions for arrivals to Thailand ?  England does so this coming Friday 18th March , no vaccination certs needed nor locator info ( Scotland decides today ) and also Canada is easing up though not totally . Other countries to follow  

We can but hope, But I have e feeling Thailand will try and hang on to this Thailand Pass system for as long as they can!

2 hours ago, ABCinSG said:

Does this include any of the countries they say they go to but don't really because they cancel every single flight?

I've not been successful in bookings flights from SIN - BKK and vice versa. Been cancelled everytime for the 5 times I tried. The last time it got cancelled even before I tried to book. 

How? On Feb I looked for tickets back to Singapore. Went through the booking details but decided to do it the next day. When I did, poof, gone.

They cancel flights when the minimum quota of seats are not met, customers that did book and pay the money be damned.

No refunds too, only bloody useless credit that expires. They hide behind their useless chat bot and removing any modes of contact. 

Stay away from this scam company.

What happens if you pay by credit card ? I thought they offered protection or at least pursue the vendor .