Evisa declaration form

18 minutes ago, Gold ticket said:

Thanks, I also think this is the one. 

No refunds for slip ups on this visa which I find very mean spirited. 

Same as the UK.....

When you will not get a refund:

You will not get a refund of the application fee if your visa application is unsuccessful.....

........and to add to the pain they will not tell you why your application was unsuccessful.

• Like 1

If something is missing or wrong, they will most likely contact you rather than decline the application straight away. That's what happened to me anyway with the Non-O application.

I got an email requesting the "letter from spouse". (I have read reports on here this was not required). I replied with it and got approved.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Same as the UK.....

When you will not get a refund:

You will not get a refund of the application fee if your visa application is unsuccessful.....

........and to add to the pain they will not tell you why your application was unsuccessful.

You will not get a refund if there is a global pandemic.

Only non government entities are encouraged to compensate travelers affected by a pandemic.

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

You will not get a refund if there is a global pandemic.

Only non government entities are encouraged to compensate travelers affected by a pandemic.

Isn't that what my post said?......No refund if refused (on whatever grounds they can find).....in my case because they simply decided they didn't want to issue a five year visa.

21 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Isn't that what my post said?......No refund if refused (on whatever grounds they can find).....in my case because they simply decided they didn't want to issue a five year visa.

I wasn't referring to a refusal. My wife was issued with a UK visitor visa in March 2020 and due to travel to the UK early May 2020. As you are well aware, everything came to a grinding halt and the visa could not be used, now in the process of doing it all again.

Bojo said travel companies should compensate those that could not travel due to the pandemic, but government entities were excused.

National  Express extended my Coachcard by 2 years but Trainline refused to refund or extend my Railcard.

• Thanks 1