TM27 and change of address

I was granted Non_O 90 day visa at Chaeng Wattana based on an address in Bangkok and will be applying for a retirement extension on 31st March - 45 days before the expiry date.  In the second week of April I move to a condo I have bought in Nonthaburi - a different province hence with a different Immigration Office.   As I am the landlord there will be no TM30.  Do I need to file a TM27, and is it with Nonthaburi or with CE?

Incidentally, for the cynics, the IOs at CE can be kind and efficient.  When I applied for the Non-O visa on 14th February I was given a stamp to return on 1st March.  Then on 21st February, my mother died so I went to CE to ask for the Non-O to be issued earlier and for a re-entry permit.  I thought that even if they agreed I would have to come back the next day or a few days later but the IO went to talk to her boss and the boss agreed to issue it the same day.  This humane behaviour is inherent in Thai behaviour.  This would never have happened in France.  The French IO would have shouted "The rule is the rule.  Go away and come back on 1st March!" (in French of course). 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Actually there will be a TM30 made by you as owner.

Also change of address is now done by TM30.

Thank you.  So just one TM30 and I hand it in to Nonthaburi Immigration office?