Pub bouncer hothead says: "I didn't think I'd kill anyone" - he shot 19 year old in the forehead in pick-up

webfact

3pm.jpg

Picture Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported on a horrendous case of uncontrolled rage that happened in Buriram in the north east of Thailand around 3 am Tuesday.

A bouncer at a restaurant-cum-bar called Apa in the Nong Kee police jurisdiction was angry after a pick-up got too close as it was leaving.

He chased after the vehicle on his motorcycle. When the driver wound down his window he smashed the guy in the face.

The driver then fled. Still angry Niwat Thulia, 32, then fired his .38 at the fleeing Isuzu.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Sitting in the back facing the rear was 19 year old Krittaya or "Cake".

She was killed outright after being hit square in the forehead. 

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Niwat was yesterday taken on a reenactment. He said he left the gun with a friend and went home to sleep.

He said that he didn't think that he would have killed anyone. 

Khwanjit, 45, the mother of Cake said she would not allow the shooter to apologize to the corpse (a standard practice in Thailand).

She had zero forgiveness in her heart after her daughter was denied her bright future.

The victim had dropped in at the restaurant with friends after attending a fair. 

Niwat has been charged with murder with intent and weapons offences and detained. 

He had only been out of prison for 5 months after being jailed for drugs' offences.

He had then applied to become a bouncer at the restaurant. 

Long Stay Visa Health Insurance Plans

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-03-16

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7

4 hours ago, keith101 said:

Why would you allow some idiot convicted of drug offences to become a bouncer at a restaurant . He should get life without parole never be released and die in prison . IMO .

You seriously think the restaurant asked for a detailed CV with verification and reference letters?

Dream again,.

4 hours ago, gordyg422 said:

What i would like to know as where do they get all these gus from????

Prison by the sounds of things.  And well done "cakes" mum who said she wont let the shooter apologise to the corpse.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, hotchilli said:
5 hours ago, keith101 said:

Why would you allow some idiot convicted of drug offences to become a bouncer at a restaurant . He should get life without parole never be released and die in prison . IMO .

Maybe they didn't even bother to check...

Maybe he didn't even bother to tell them.

• Like 1

the mother should hire a lawyer and go after the restaurant as they are responsible for hiring this monster. make an example for other businesses to pay attention to the consequences of having convicts in charge of security. but why bother anymore, this is Thailand and will always be

19 hours ago, worgeordie said:

It does not take much for them to kick off , too many unstable

people with access to guns , that's why I have stopped honking

my horn when someone cuts in front of me ,at 76 too old to fight

and want to get to at least 77........????

regards Worgeordie

not even the finger ? 555  or maybe a barrage of swearing that only you can hear but it activates your safety valve , agree with you because I am a similar age but sometimes I forget that , plus even if you had a confrontation and came out on top  , you will never win cos you are a farang , will get injured , big fine or prison or both

• Like 2

19 hours ago, worgeordie said:

It does not take much for them to kick off , too many unstable

people with access to guns , that's why I have stopped honking

my horn when someone cuts in front of me ,at 76 too old to fight

and want to get to at least 77........????

regards Worgeordie

Too right Worgeordie! Just drive calmly on and give zero reaction is the best ticket. No matter how inane the driving or other behaviour one sees in LOS. 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 11:24 AM, webfact said:

He had only been out of prison for 5 months after being jailed for drugs' offences.

Read this line so many times, after another innocent person(s) is (are) murdered.
But don't worry, he will get again Royal Pardon at the end of this year and then he can murder another innocent person.
TIT ...............