Thailand reports new high of 27,071 COVID-19 cases, 80 deaths, 21,522 recoveries

webfact

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is still moving upwards and ignorant arrogant folks are still concerned about their personal rights being violated, instead of thinking of others.

At the moment, Thailand's kinda lucky when it comes to COVID, because it's getting crowded out of the international COVID headlines by other Asian hotspot countries including South Korea, Hong Kong and (finally) China.

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is still moving upwards and ignorant arrogant folks are still concerned about their personal rights being violated, instead of thinking of others.

5 hours ago, koratkarlos said:

TallGuyJohnny, thank you again for your valuable information.  My question is do you think that restrictions are going to make any difference at all at this point in time?  Look at China, Germany and S. Korea now.   Don't get me wrong, I am concerned and believe that there is more COVID out there then ever albeit a milder Omicron version.  I still don't want to get this virus as it is unpredictable.  But in reality I believe there is not much one can do now except get fully vaccinated and boosted.  I also try to stay away from other people but I am really getting COVID burned out and want so much for things to get back to normal.

It will reach you too and then you will see if all your efforts were in vain. Eventually everyone will get involved with the virus, some notice it better or worse, others don't have any idea. The idea of trying to hide from it forever hoping that the bogeyman will go away is just ridiculous. I can only shake my head at people still controlled by this fear. Unfortunately they push for the idea that everyone else should do the same by using emotionally catching phrases like 'responsibility' or 'socially acceptable'.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rabang said:

It will reach you too and then you will see if all your efforts were in vain. Eventually everyone will get involved with the virus, some notice it better or worse, others don't have any idea. The idea of trying to hide from it forever hoping that the bogeyman will go away is just ridiculous. I can only shake my head at people still controlled by this fear. Unfortunately they push for the idea that everyone else should do the same by using emotionally catching phrases like 'responsibility' or 'socially acceptable'.

What a selfish ignorant post 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

COVID-19: Thailand reports 25,804 new coronavirus cases, 87 deaths, 18,801 recoveries

COV19.jpg

File photo

Thailand on Saturday (March 19) reported 25,804 new COVID-19 cases, 18,801 recoveries and 87 additional deaths over the past 24 hours. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1253995-covid-19-thailand-reports-25804-new-coronavirus-cases-87-deaths-18801-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin