Tree Cutting in Garden

raybarrell

I think this is the number of the guys we use  08 1361 0726  I have a couple of other numbers that may also work if that does not.

We have two massive tree in the garden, both had to be topped and trimmed, also around ten smaller trees and maybe 20 foxtails and some coconuts,  the crew came with a beat up old pickup truck did exactly as we asked and even cut off the trees at ground level so my lawn tractor can cut over them.

They cut them all down with no damage to walls or property and carted all the trunks branches and wot not away

I'll see if I can find some pictures

• Like 1

Not exactly before and after as they are two different trees of the same sort, they topped and trimmed them both making them less of a danger to the house and the wall, but they could have taken them both down had we asked.

20160822_083056.jpg

20170609_131250.jpg

51 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Not exactly before and after as they are two different trees of the same sort, they topped and trimmed them both making them less of a danger to the house and the wall, but they could have taken them both down had we asked.

20160822_083056.jpg

20170609_131250.jpg

Here is another picture I found of them cutting down a big foxtail, see the care they take so as not to damage the wall, pump room and the driveway flooring

Foxtails.jpg