White baht buses on Sukhumvit Road.

treetops

I've used them a few times but only in Pattaya vicinity so can someone tell me how far north they go, and do they all go that far?

I've read a travel wiki that says they go as far as Sri Racha which would do me (I'm heading to Ao Udom) but can anyone confirm this is still the case, along with recent pricing and anything to look out for?

So you basically need to find one that goes as far as Laem Chabang, either ask the driver when you enter or best to write down เทศบาลนครแหลมฉบัง and show the driver or fellow passenger.

• Like 1

There are two white bus lines on Suk Rd. One goes from Sattahip  and turns off at Naklua pattaya Rd and then to the fish market at Naklua. The one you want goes from the Fish Market at Naklua, up to suk Rd and along to Sri Racha. You can catch the Sattahip one along Suk Rd and where it turns off at the 7/11 get out and walk across to the Sri racha songtaew or catch the 2nd rd songtaew to the fish market and cross to the road with the 7/11 on the corner. You should see the sri Racha songtaew waiting in the side street.  In the evenings it just becomes one route from Sattahip straigh to Sri Racha so you need to go to Suk Rd to catch it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1